Chief Information Officer
- Experience in enterprise architecture program management and executing long-range IT plans through adherence to established programs or systems development life-cycle methodologies and practices, effective use and oversight of federal and contracting resources, and direct knowledge and experience with budget, financial accounting and reporting concepts and issues, strategic planning, and internal management control processes
- Experience in developing and leading customer-focused initiatives within an IT service organization to re-engineer practices to better serve customers, evaluating and improving processes while ensuring product quality and conformance with customer specifications and a demonstrated ability to lead sound enterprise architecture
- Experience in interpreting and translating IT laws, regulations, policies, and guidance to address IT enterprise architecture management and agency-specific needs relevant mandates include the Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB's A-130 and A-11, Federal Enterprise Architecture, and FISMA.
- Experience in strategic and operational IT planning, selection, evaluation, and use of IT tools and methodologies for translating business needs to architectural and technical specifications with a substantial familiarity with standard system or software development life-cycle management.
- Experience in overseeing and leading the design, implementation, and continuing development of modern, reliable, and secure end-to-end IT services and applications that include software development, cloud computing, service oriented architecture, collaboration tools, data center and network operations database/application/web servers, Service Desk, and telecommunications capabilities from an enterprise architecture perspective and delivery capability.
- Applies independent judgment in balancing the situation's need for accuracy and expediency as required, identifies a broad spectrum of requirements to fill knowledge gaps influencing missions directly related to future tactical, operational, or strategic level capabilities.
- Lead efforts to select and/or develop IT design processes, enterprise models, artifacts and automated tools, to support the development of a consistent and cohesive program IT infrastructure that supports the AF mission and operational plans
- Experience using intelligence analysis and production cycle and associated activities. Understanding of the requirements of various existing and potential consumers/customers and clients of DoD, IC, Air Force, MAJCOM and program offices
- Develops and makes recommendations concerning concepts, architectures, and processes that contribute to near and long-range plans concerning organizational changes, resource management, and resource allocation to keep pace with new or changing organizational tasking.
- Experience preparing high-level briefings and policy papers concerning complex and diversified matters May be required to represent the intelligence functional community and serve on working groups and projects that have DoD, Air Force, and/or IC implications.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR , Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement DFARS , Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation FMR , FISO requirements, OMB Circulars, Treasury Financial Manual TFM , and/or the United States Standard General Ledger USSGL
SR Functional System Engineer
- Subject matter Expert for Federal Health Care Center FHCC Enterprise Data Sharing project to develop and integrate enhancements to existing Military Health System applications to support an integrated information system
- Lead functional and /or technical analytical tasks as part of a project team supporting large healthcare IM/IT programs and Virtual Lifetime Electronic Records VLER system development.
- Developed training material, technical manual, and training video for North Chicago Veteran Administration Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record System.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through analysis and understanding of user needs, business cases and industry knowledge and industry requirements.
- Collaborated with the enterprise transition planning team to assist with establishing, facilitating, and managing the process, which identifies modules and/or applications of existing legacy programs, projects, and initiatives that should be retired, downsized, upgraded, or integrated into the Integrated Electronic Health Record iEHR
- Performed installation, unit, functionality and integration testing of a web-based application with CMM Level 3 principles
Senior Information Technology Specialist
- Perform role of consultant to threeProgram Managers to include Army and Air Force assessing programs, projects, implementation, and deployment of Military Health Systems.
- Perform duties as an architect and requirements manager.
- Lead Consultant development of a 30 million dollar laboratory system.
- Lead Consultant development of a 20 million dollar immunization system and the development and deployment of Immunization Pilot to tri-service installations.
- Developing Enterprise-wide DoD Coordination for P2P Architecture content including minimum data standards aligned to relevant information exchanges integrating business processes and mitigating weaknesses
- Lead and perform functional and /or technical analytical tasks as part of a project team supporting large healthcare IM/IT programs.
- Developing key business performance, program, and system metrics for the End-to-Ends E2Es to assist in the development of the functional strategies
- Coordinating with OSD PSAs and Military Services to identify interoperable transactions points along P2P transactions and identify minimum information in transactions
- Identifying relevant P2P strategic goals, verify desired business outcomes, map business goals to strategy, and building measurement systems to measure outcomes
- Developing preliminary functional requirements and Enterprise documentation to determine E2E business processes
- Federal/DoD Reporting Requirements such as Federal Procurement Data System FPDS , DoD's Procurement Data Standard PDS , Federal Logistics Information System FLIS , Defense Logistics Management System DLMS , and/or the DoD's Standard Financial Information Structure SFIS
- Experience with General Services Administration GSA , OMB, U.S. Treasury, the DoD Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer ODCMO , Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy DPAP Office, Military Services
Senior Healthcare Data Quality Analyst
- Planed, develops, coordinates and performs market research, from a technological perspective, on a wide range of Information Technology products, services and solutions to assist program managers in making effective decisions in determining appropriate contract vehicles and IT Product Offerings and Services.
- Provided cross-functional service delivery recommendations to the operational business lines within the ITS portfolio and determines target markets and revenue expectations. Develops and presents solutions to enhance organizational and operational efficiency relative to providing quality product offerings and increasing revenue production.
- Provided expertise in assessing the feasibility, and managing the implementation of emerging technologies and services within the DoD community and provides cost benefit analysis of technology solutions to address customer needs.
- Performs needs analysis to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions and consults with senior management and customer agencies to identify specific requirements. Performed quantitative analysis of military and civilian healthcare data in support of decision-making and data quality efforts on behalf of DOD government clients
- Analysis central data systems such as Military Health System Data Repository, M2, and EAS-IV for large-scale data collection and analysis use PC-based spreadsheet, database, and statistical software to produce quantitative analyses and reports, which 8 million dollars in lost revenue was identified.
- Speaker at TRICARE Conference of a class of 150 students
- Stood up a program to monitor IT discrepancy, efficiencies, and cost lost through system integration and poor data quality issues.
Network Systems Engineer Senior Analyst/Master Instructor
- Key area of focus as an U.S. Army Surgeon General Office Sustainment Support and Training includes assisting with the implementation, evaluation, human factors analysis, and clinical process reengineering guiding the AHLTA electronic medical record deployment and training of 1200 military health providers, ancillary, patient administration, credentialing, all administrative staff and technical staff.
- Training ability played a strong role in the increases product utilization by individual clients with the use of over the shoulder and/or 1:1 training Creates training material, and assist with policy implementation in an outpatient clinical setting. Increased efficiency 55 of existing clinical and business workflow processes.
- Expert knowledge of industrial off-duty, recreational and traffic safety laws, ordinances, regulations, precedent decisions, and OSHA standards/criteria for application in all functions of the position, but especially to recommend substantive program changes or alternatives to manage projects, budget requirements and design projects Ability to plan, organizes work, and meets deadlines.
- Lead the IT Security effort, such as project teams involved in developing, revising, implementing and administering Superfund program's information security responsibilities.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure information system reliability and accessibility, and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks and data. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure system/data users are aware of, understand and adhere to IT security policies and procedures. Ensure rigorous application of information security policies, principles and practices in delivery of all Superfund IT services.
- Manage user accounts, network rights and access to systems and equipment. Review software/equipment purchases and specifications for the acquisition of information technology resources, regardless of acquisition method, to determine if appropriate technical, administrative, physical and personnel security requirements are included.
- Project Manager for Langley Air Combat Command ACC Surgeon General office, and at the military treatment facility level, increased value of contract from 270k to 850k
- Increased reimbursements from 2.4 million to 5.3 million as Reimbursement Consultant to the Surgeon General's Office for it seventeen military treatment facilities
- Trained Resource Management departments on HUB concept, functions and roles Implemented a merger between seven-treatmentfacilities to a hub concept with one military treatment facility became the host under a contract agreement to share resource and reduce the budget for the facilities by 2.3 million dollars.
Defense/Government Sponsored Training
- Leadership Enterprise Architecture College/NDU
- Federal Enterprise Architecture College/NDU
- Data Management Strategies and Technologies College/NDU
- Modeling for Enterprise Architecture College/NDU
- Portfolio Financial Management College/NDU
- Records Management Coordinator, USAF
- OPSEC - NSA