- MS Exchange Design, Administration and migration within the enterprise.
- MS Active Directory Design, Administration and migration within the enterprise.
- Designing and deploying DR sites through EMC and VMWare technologies.
- Experienced and highly successful in delivering enterprise projects within strict time and budget.
- Highly experienced at senior level and Solution Architecture.
Senior Network Administrator
- Managing Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment
- Managing Symantec Enterprise Vault environment
- Act as a lead to junior Network Administrators and IT technicians
- Administration VM 5.x environments, Production / DR site
- Managing disaster recovery site through EMC Recover Point and VMWare SRM
- Instigating and deploying new technologies
- Overall EMC and NetApp storage administration.
Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, VMWare 5.x, VSphere, SRM, RecoverPoint, Unisphere, Active Directory, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, Enterprise Vault 10.x, GPO, Netbackup, EMC CX4, VNX, NetApp, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, PowerShell, VB
- Managing and developing UC C strategies within Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Conducting business workshops for C level management.
- Business Development lead for Pre-Sales.
- Technical supervisor for projects
- Team resourcing for client projects.
PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, OCS-LYNC, Exchange 2007-2010, Active Directory 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, SQL, VMware, MS Hyper-V, RDP, Big IP F5 Load balance, CISCO, Avaya, 3COM, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS ASP , CentOS, SUSE, Fedora, ITSM, ITIL, Management of Change, Change Management, TOGAF
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2007, Windows 2008 R2, Active Direcrory, IIS ASP SQL, MySQL, Hyper-V, VMware, Symantec Enterprise Vault, NetVault, OCS, DPM, Big IP F5 Load balance, SAN, NAS, DAS, Change Management, ITIL, TOGAF, GroupWise, Lotus Notes, PowerShell, Quest,
- Modernizing and centralizing the IT infrastructure.
- Design and implementation MS Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- Realigning IT services and infrastructure from a decentralized system to centralized.
- Implementing departmental chargeback system for project funding.
- Creating enterprise-wide direct communication at global and regional levels through implementation of Cisco VoIP systems.
Windows: XP, 7, 2003, 2008, Exchange 2007, OCS, MOSS 2007, SQL, MySQL, Cisco ASA 5500, Barracuda Spam Virus Firewall, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, IPv4, IPv6, Wireless, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server, VMware, CentOS, Linux, Red Hat, SUSE linux, Fedora, Ubuntu, Yellow Dog, Apple OS, VB Script, Java Script, DOS batch, SSH, PuTTY, Apache, TomCat
- Developed key element support for MS Active Directory.
- Developed key element support for MS Exchange systems.
- Maintained and extended a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Updated and created Microsoft KB articles.
Mostly soft skills, Microsoft server 2000-2008, Exchange server 2003-2007
- Successfully designed NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 system architecture
- Implemented MS Exchange 2000 and 2003 systems
- Designed MS SMS 2003 infrastructure MS RIS environment for Terminal Servers
- Managed migration from GroupWise to Exchange 2003 platforms
- Managed migration of 10,000 user base Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 systems
- Implemented E-Policy Orchestrator.
- Preparing and producing technical documents.
- Successfully implemented SAN EMC, Clarion
- Administration of Active Directory and Exchange servers.