Network Security Professional
- McAfee HBSS Administrator / Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE
- Offensive Security Information Professional OSIP / Certified Information Security Manager CISM
- Security-focused, IT professional with 10 years' experience leading network systems administration and security initiatives, help desk functions, and IT projects for military and commercial organizations. Impressive record of achievement in designing, building, implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and updating state-of-the-art networks. Proven ability to harness the power of systems, applications, and client-server technologies to precisely meet organizational needs. Outstanding communication skills interface effectively with senior management, staff, peers, and users.
Core Leadership Competencies / Technical Proficiencies:
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Software:McAfee Advanced Protection Suite, Fortinet UTM, BlueCoat SG, WebSense Triton, Remedy, Exchange, Microsoft Office Suite, FrontPage, Publisher, MS Project, Access, Visio, Core Impact, Nessus, Retina Security Suite, GFI Languard, Backtrack Suite, Kali Linux andMetasploit.
Hardware:UNIX, PC, Mac.
Operating Systems:All Microsoft Operating Systems, NIX, IOS and Andriod, Amazon Web Services AWS
Sr. Network Security ConsultantConfidential
Sr. Security ConsultantConfidential
McAfee HBSS EngineerConfidential
- Maintained the McAfee HBSS E Policy server on 3 VMware images.
- Deployed and maintained over 20K McAfee agents in conjunction with the local base SMS teams.
- Configured and deployed the Rogue System Sensors to all uncovered subnets.
- Installed, configured and maintained ePolicy 4.0 server and backend SQL servers for the Air Force SIPRnet.
System Administrator/Site ManagerConfidential
- Deployed McAfee HBSS to over 1500 computer systems using E Policy Orchestrator.
- Deployed and configured McAfee E Policy Orchestrator Server on both classified and unclassified servers.
- Installed and configured Dell SANS on both unclassified and classified server stacks.
- Conducted physical and network vulnerability assessments to insure compliance with DISA Gold Disk Standards and Department of Defense standards using the Foundstone Vulnerability Assessment tool set.
- Designed, implemented and conducted training on recognition and reporting of social engineering attacks for Victory Base Complex help desk personnel.