Building trust and identifying with others to ultimately develop long lasting business relationships.
- Served as IT Design Engineer for Tom Bradley Airport terminal upgrade.
- Performed engineering schedules, cost estimates and scheduling of phases encompassing all sets of construction drawings and addendums.
- Coordinated planning with Architect, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers.
Network Engineer / SAIC Sr. Project Engineer
- Field inspecting contractor's installations for the 5 Billion network infrastructure renovation in over 800 schools across 11 local districts.
- Enforcing strict district network specifications.
- Critiquing contractors project designs, record drawings and deliverables.
- Recommending resources and courses of action based on standards.
- As a contractor at SAIC creating and implementing the design processes, procedures, schedule submittal format for the project design team.
- As a contractor at SAIC managing a staff of up to 6 with regards to designing, drafting, and coordinating the LAN design with the structural, electrical and other engineers/architects.
Contract IT Cable Engineer
- Creating and implementing the Kaiser Design requirements and procedures, with the project design and implementation teams for over 60 facilities in OC and SD.
- Facilitating the cable design, and coordinating the WAN/LAN/VOIP/WLAN designs in OC and SD with the electrical and other engineers/architects.