IT Professional experience of over 6 years in Backup and Recovery administration seeking new challenging role of Storage Backup Administrator
- Good Working Knowledge of TSM AVAMAR Backup Recovery infrastructure
- Installation of TSM Server and Client on AIX, Windows, Solaris, Linux, Mac and Unix platforms
- Working knowledge of setting up and backing data via Tivoli Data Protection TDP for SQL, Oracle and Exchange Data
- Working knowledge of setting up backing up data via LAN-Free
- Working knowledge of IBM Library 3584, 3494 and VTL
- Working knowledge of setting up and backing data using NDMP
- Working knowledge of upgrading TSM5.5 to 6.2 environments
- Working knowledge of system recovery using system state backup
- Setting up and implementing Disaster Recovery
- Enhanced TSM Administration task, such as balancing Policy domain, management class, storage pools, mount points, migration, reclamations and expiration based on environment needs
- Configured and setup LTO5 drives on TSM Library 3584 to be used by TSM instances and LAN-free Clients
- Support and trouble shoot all TSM production related issue on daily basis including new builds, migration and reclamation, also health check of TSM and tape library.
- Experience with AVAMAR Backup Tool AVAMAR server/Client and Administrator console installation.
- Knowledge in managing Domains, Clients, Users through AVAMAR Administrator console
System Admin Analyst
- Working on Backup, Restore, Archive and Retrieve request for customers based on their needs, data and retention of the data
- Installing TSM TDP client software on servers and backing them on TSM servers based on the data growth estimate
- Managing maintenance jobs: backup storage pools, reclamation, migration, etc on all the TSM server
- Checking missed failed backups on servers file-systems. Troubleshooting the issues, making sure they are backing up fine
- Tape management: Organizing, Planning and Allocating Media in TSM Library and offsite. Dealing with Tape and Drive issues
- Working on best possible solutions for fast and manageable backups and restore possibility for new products OS databases
Data Center Operation Analyst
Working on Mainframe, Interface of Patient Financial Services, Control-M Monitor daily processing on ZBOX LPAR1 Check Links on SMS Monitor their Connectivity issues Deal with issues related to all the switches, routers etc, Monitor Spectrum. Deal with FTP/Encryption Java Scheduler/Links based on Net/IQ Monitoring systems, PCX Panaciya. Resolving issues: NT account, PeopleSoft, CareVue, Web/VS, SIS, Unix, Oracle, Novell, etc. Maintaining DC access Tape Backup Recall tapes maintaining FTP chain run and transmission Monitoring servers and links
Help desk Support Analyst
Analyzing, trouble shooting, monitoring, escalating Hospital Information System issues based hardware software Creating/resetting user accounts troubleshooting issues related to: NT, PeopleSoft, PCX, Hartmeds, GCS, IDX, ALAB/Misys, etc. Dealing with Networking, VPN connection, Network printer, Clinical workstations, Servers other workstation issues Make internal external vendor base Projects/Issues completed/resolved according to the SLA.
Help desk Specialist
Troubleshooting issues on Linux/Unix/Windows 2003 servers Windows 2000/XP/MAC Laptops/Desktops both on store corporate side physically /remotely . Ghosting and Imaging Laptops, Desktops Servers. Solving POS issues on APROPOS Protobase Creating/terminating AD email accounts, granting permissions to shares, domains servers. Establishing TCP/ACU connection Troubleshooting issues of: Office, FileMaker Pro, Specsheet software, Photoshop, illustrator, Alchemy, Outlook, Eudora, etc.
Working on Contract basis with various Multinational Telecommunication Firms on both analog and RF schematics Used spectrum analyzers, signal generators noise figure meters to record BCCH/TCH frequencies, RSSI, Power Level Quality Level based on cell phone PDA performance. Perform Time Slot, Mobile to Mobile/Mobile to Land, Intra-cell/Inter-cell, Field, Antenna Elev, Sector Cluster Test.