- 8 years of experience working as a Java/J2EE developer with strong hold on OOPS concepts and web-based technologies.
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Life cycle SDLC process including requirement analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing.
- Thorough understanding of OOAD concepts, UML modeling unified process .
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, WSAD 5.1/4.0, JBuilder 9/6, and RAD 6.
- Hands on experience in developing web based applications using JAVA various J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets 2.x/3, JDBC, Java beans, EJB 2/3, JNDI, JMS, SAX/DOM, XML, UML
- Developed pages using JSTL, Struts tag libraries and HTML, performed client side scripting using Java Script.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture SOA with XML based Web Services SOAP/UDDI/WSDL .
- Experience in working on various Spring 2.5/3.x modules Spring MVC, CORE and AOP along with Hibernate 3.0 as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Thorough understanding of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Factory, Bridge and Visitor.
- Experience in Spring batch, Quartz scheduler, Concurrent processing using Multi threading.
- Experience in deploying web applications and configuring application servers WebLogic 9/8.1 and WebSphere 7.5/6/5.1/4,Jboss 5.0 and web server Tomcat 5 .
- Understanding of relational database concepts and experience in writing queries using SQL.
- Experience working on PL/SQL blocks - procedures, functions, packages and triggers to handle data migration across systems and send out email notifications
- Experience with PL/SQL blocks in handling huge data sets and scheduling jobs
- Experience working on Real-time service performance monitoring and task automation tools like Tivoli Net Cool/Topaz/Resolve It.
- Worked on the set up of security and automation of operations management related to SOAP web services within the organization using Net Cool and SOA Management.
- Worked extensively on Application production support and maintenance along with development.
- Experienced professional in debugging/fixing high-priority bugs and hot deployment to production environments.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate build/deploy processes and to trigger notifications based on organization policies
- Experience in working with Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2005/2000/7 databases and writing complex queries.
- Environment :Windows 7/XP/NT/2000, UNIX
- RDBMS : Oracle 10/11g, MYSQL 5.1, SQL Server 2008,DB2
- Database Access : JDBC, Hibernate 3.0, JPA
- Web Technologies : JSP 1.2, Servlet 2.3, AJAX, EJB 3.0, JMS 1.1
- Application Framework : Struts 1.1, Spring 2.5/3.x
- XML/Web Services : XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, IBM SOMA, IBM RSA
- Application / Web Server : IBM Web Sphere 8.5.x,6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1/10.3, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
- Testing API : JUnit 4.7
- Mocking Tool : JMockit 0.991
- Code Coverage Tool : PMD 4.2.5, COBERTURA 1.9 , Emma
- Domain Knowledge : Banking, Information, Media Entertainment, Manufacturing
- Development IDE's : MyEclipse, Eclipse, IntelliJ 9.0, NetBeans 6, FAST dd, IBM RAD
- Database Client : Toad 18.104.22.168
- Version Control System : SVN , WinCvs 1.3, HARVEST
- Automation/Scripting : UNIX Shell scripts,NetCool, Gen E Resolve , Ant, Maven, Hudson
Role: Applications Develope
- Involved in the development of the RWA Explain application from the inception including development of POC
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams Class Diagrams in UML.
- Implemented WebService client using CXF and Spring
- Made use of Spring Inversion of Control IOC and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming AOP
- Worked on the development of a batch application for data processing for the app using Spring Batch and Spring JMS.
- Followed SONAR level coding standards there by avoiding memory leaks and improving readability of the code
- Involved in writing the Named queries, Criteria queries in Hibernate 4.0
- Avoided whole page refresh using Ajax and implemented JQuery for client-side validation
- Involved in implementing JUnit Test Cases
- Involved in deployment of this application on WebLogic 10.3.6 Application Server
- Worked on complex queries for data retrieval and manipulation including performance optimization using SQL query tuning and creation of indices / de-normalization.
- Involved in code reviews using CRUCIBLE
- Preparation of Issue resolution tracking sheet, categorizing issues, maintaining the issue aid information and resolve issues occurring in production
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
Role: Senior Developer
- Developed a System Matchup Application for configuring a mechanism for matching AHRI standards to in house Goodman standards.
- Developed an end-to-end maintenance tool for the System Matchup application for validating and uploading AHRI excel files using Apache POI with several post upload validation and CRUD capabilities using Spring 3.x, Hibernate, SQL Server 2008 and JQuery.
- Developed web based customer management using Spring MVC
- Developed a custom SQL Builder for System Matchup and Securenet Applications.
- Developed a bulletin board module for supplier and vendor information portal. Application included forms to upload notification documents to the Supplier bulletin and maintenance of documents, complete with CRUD capabilities and email notifications.
- Maintenance and enhancement of intranet portal within the firm and management of shipping and manufacturing portals Supplier-net
- Performance optimization of Java/SQL code and followed SONAR level coding standards there by avoiding memory leaks and improving readability of the code
- Utilized Views and PL/SQL blocks procedures, triggers and functions to handle graphical reporting of sales
- Used dependency injection of Spring framework to handle work-flow in the reporting module.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer.
- Used JDBC to communicate with Oracle 10g database
- Deployment of the web service converted java interfaces on a daily basis to a WebSphere testing environment for subsequent development of the front end.
- Used Rational ClearCase for version control and ANT to compile, build and package the application for deployment on WebSphere 7.0 server
- Identify issues with the requirements. Suggest and direct the stakeholders to potential resolutions of such issues.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup test cases.
Role: Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed PL/SQL procedures and triggers to handle annual incentive payment across the organization.
- Developed UI using Dojo 1.5 and JSP and JAX-WS clients with J2EE servlets to consume the service
- Involved in data gathering during the business analysis and planning phase of the project.
- Used UML to design various data models including dataflow diagrams, workflow diagrams, sequence diagrams and interaction diagrams.
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application. Configured Dispatcher Servlet in web.xml.
- Implemented controller abstract and mapped it to a url in servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller.
- Developed interfaces and bean implementations for the same for propagating data on the JSPs.
- Wrote Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring's AOP to implement logging and getting data source objects as the advice that was woven in the bean classes. Wrote separate dedicated classes to implement logging functionality and to get data sources objects. Log4j was used to implement logging.
- Developed a SAX parser to parse the .xml file to extract the user data to be stored in the database.
- Deployed the application on BEA WebLogic Server
- Used JUnit for testing the application.
- Worked on Application Support and Maintenance of the web services
- Developed shell scripts for handling the downtime of a service and trigger alerts through event enrichment in NetCool and Topaz scripts.
- Documented the training manuals used for the training sessions both for technical and non-technical staff.
Role: Programmer Analyst
Project: HR Management System
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and and come up with the most appropriate solution
- Involved in the Database table design and UTC preparation
- Deployed the application on Tomcat application server
- Involved in independently design and implementation, Self reviewing the code and Unit Testing.
- Review the code of Team members and giving review comments if the coding standard is not followed
Role: System Analyst
- Planned and designed elements of the Positive Pay and Claim modules as part of a team.
- Implemented design patterns like session facade, business delegate, value object pattern and Data access objects
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Developed a webservice which will retrieve the details from the Database
- Designed and developed Java classes to communicate with the CORBA calls.
- Used XML parser for retrieving information from server side calls.
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle database and get the results that are required