Certified Information Services Security Professional with extensive and diversified experience with emphasis on security, threat and risk management, and compliance. Fifteen years of experience in the creation and deployment of solutions protecting networks, systems and information assets for diverse companies and organizations. Ten years of successful technical sales to large enterprises.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP , 379498 - 10/31/2016
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance IT GRC
- Risk Management/vulnerability assessments
IT Security Sales Systems Engineer
- Provided large enterprises with technical solutions and procedural advice related to IT-GRC Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements. Demonstrated/presented technical solutions that mapped regulatory, legal and business requirements to internal IT security controls and processes. Implemented security solutions for pre-sales consideration, trained end users, and handled all technical aspects potential deals. Technical solutions included IT GRC suites, security configuration management, and end point security solutions.
- Recognized for orchestrating most significant win in FY08 with a global financial services corporation
- Averaged 125 quota attainment performance for seven straight years
- Routinely sought resource for customer satisfaction issues
IT Systems Administrator
- Accountable for all Windows server administration including security architecture and design, access control monitoring and aligning systems processes to regulatory and legal requirements. Maintained and monitored all corporate security policies, vulnerability assessments, and audit-related activities. Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the corporate network including Microsoft Active Directory administration, Microsoft Exchange email system administration, VERITAS backup/disaster recovery solutions, Citrix Metaframe administration, and directly supported many clinical systems including medical records, pharmacy, radiology, and laboratory systems.
- Developed and implemented controls and evidence mapping to demonstrate HIPAA compliance.
- Consolidated and standardized network operating systems and desktop environments for all hospitals, outlying clinics, and business operating centers.
- Was selected to be the primary IT representative responsible for developing, implementing, and training of all physician-related technologies.
Network Lead Technician
Administered a mixed server environment including Novel and Microsoft Windows systems. Built, deployed, and maintained desktop images. Managed the entire IT hardware inventory. Developed and implemented access control policies, and administered all system backups/disaster recovery procedures. Maintained physical security to data center, network closets and telecommunications rooms. Conducted all new-hire/annual corporate IT security training including best practices relating to security of work stations, proper systems usage, identity management, and protecting patient information. Performed all help desk functions. Designed, deployed and maintained the corporate website.