- A complete proposal consists of both the candidate's resume and a completed IT Staffing Proposal Form. All complete proposals should be emailed to: IT.Staff WCAA noon Eastern Time on or before the Proposal Due Date listed above.
- Proposals submitted after the proposal Due Date and time will not be considered.
- Proposals will be evaluated as received. Only one 1 candidate per submission. Maximum of two candidates per company.
- Interview scheduling will begin no later than March 16, 2015. If you are not notified by this date, requesting to schedule an interview, your candidate was not selected to move forward in the process.
- If a candidate is not selected through the interview process, a new solicitation will be submitted for new proposals.
- The Technology Services TS department of the Wayne County Airport Authority is responsible for providing and managing the Airport Authority's technology needs for both the Detroit Metro and Willow Run airports.
- The Airport Authority Computing Infrastructure consists of a private fiber backbone, through AT T high-speed MPLS links and T-1 circuits that connects Airport sites. Personal computers PC's and Servers are connected to a high-speed gigabit component of the Network. Internet access and remote site connectivity is gained through AT T high-speed MPLS links. Security and firewall apparatuses are in place to safeguard Internet access. A VPN device is utilized to access an ASP provides via the Internet. The Network supports approximately 500 PCs, a number of VM Servers and a SAN. A disaster recovery hot-site is operational and is located at the Airport Authority.
- The Airport Authority currently utilizes Microsoft Active Directory 2003 , Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 , Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013 , Microsoft Server , and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 2008 , Office 365 and Windows 8 , Hardware is predominately Dell and Cisco . System and Network monitoring is accomplished through the use of Solarwinds and LogRhythm . SCCM is used for asset management, application deployment, and patch management.
Scope of Services:
Technology Services is seeking a qualified candidate with knowledge, skills, and abilities in Project Management with an additional technical skill set in Infrastructure administration / management. The main areas of focus include:
1. Assists with projects for the design, installation, configuration, and documentation of network infrastructures or data centers.
2. Assist operations management of infrastructure including support contracts.
3. Identify, research and resolve network operation problems in consultation with Network Engineers or periodically on an individual basis.
The successful candidate MUST have a broad technical background, good interpersonal communications skills and a strong focus towards customer service in addition to:
1. A 4-yr college degree
2. A minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical based Project Manager
3. A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and maintaining Cisco based network infrastructures.
4. Experience with writing technical business documents to include training documents, statements of work, and standard operating procedures.
5. A minimum of 5 years of experience within a Microsoft Server environment
6. Cisco Certified Network Associate certification routing and switching
- 1. Project Management Professional Certification
- 2. Additional Cisco Certifications
- 3. VOIP Experience
- 4. Avaya Implementation Professional Specialist
- 5. Previous Data Center management
Expected Engagement Duration:
Six 6 months with possible extension and/or possibility of hire