Results oriented individual who is able to substantially contribute to all facets of a business including revenue generation, engineering and relationship management. Possess a solid understanding of technology with an emphasis on communicating the strategic business value of technology to the executive level. An enthusiastic, self starting, dependable team player who excels in challenging and competitive environments. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Abilities include leadership, results driver, facilitator, problem solver, strategic and innovative thinker.
- Provide technical demonstrations for backup, archiving and e-discovery for Microsoft Exchange and Domino/Notes environments, as well as archiving for file systems Unix and Windows. Oracle SQL
- Managed the technical aspect of the sales cycle by following up with the customer for proof of concept projects for Symantec Enterprise Vault and various Microsoft systems.
- Worked with vendors such as Dell, Netapp, EMC, Quantum to implement backup and archive strategies for customers.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Responsible for the delivery of requirements for application functionality and the management of priorities.
- Work with technology partners to integrate functionality and establish relationships with system integrators to perform professional services for design and implementation.
- Developed marketing strategies and performed pre-sales activities for major federal accounts such as DIA, DHS, CIA, NSA, and State Department.
- Applications include archiving for Microsoft Exchange and Domino/Notes environments as well as archiving for file systems.
Pre-Sales/Post-Sales Systems Engineer
- Performed Microsoft Exchange email archiving installations for Proof of Value and Production environments
- Architected projects for Exchange 5.5 to 2000/2003 migrations with KVS archiving software.
- Responsible for pre-sales demonstrations and technical support for all aspects of the product.
- Worked with EMC Centera, Netapp Snaplock, and various HSM systems to archive email for SEC, NASD, SOX and HIPPA regulatory compliance.
- Installs included KVS systems integrations with various NAS, SAN and DAS.
- VM Ware for demo builds, SQL, and IIS configurations.
- Lead technical architectural white board meetings with companies such as Merrill Lynch, CFSB, Fidelity Investments, AIG, Goldman Sachs and Bear Stearns for Microsoft Exchange/KVS archiving and compliance review strategies.
- Lead SE for Compliance and Discovery Accelerators
- Received SE of the year award twice and attended Club Veritas in France
mplemented wireless network, Nortel VPN - Contivity, Checkpoint firewall /w VPN, Lucent Definity PBX w/Voice over IP, conference bridge and Audix systems
- Configured SDSL home offices with Sonicwall firewalls and VPN
- Implemented Windows 2000, Exchange 5.5 multi site architecture NY Tokyo
- Implemented and managed Sendmail switch SMTP gatekeeper security
- Implemented and managed Clearband multicast streaming video, Bloomberg, ILX and Intranet site development.
- Supported all Compaq, Dell, HP, Unisys, and VA Linux, MTI, Net Appliances and EMC hardware in the production data center.
- Maintained 1000 Windows NT 4.0 and Advanced Server 2000 systems.
- Assessed systems for new applications and implemented the projects.
- Designed a software based, workflow model for increasing the efficiency of the different teams' efforts to complete system integrations.
- Built and maintained all Microsoft NT and Novell Servers. Documented procedures regarding security and disaster recovery.
- Monitored and optimized all Internet Information Servers and SQL servers for mission critical applications.
- Maintained all Wide Area Network Technologies with the Network Capacity Planning Team.
Microsoft Solutions Provider
- Managed NT network installs and administration for Institutions such as Yale School of Medicine, GTE Internetworking, Skidmore College, Daily News, Donaldson, Lufkin, Jenrette, and Amerada Hess Corporation.
- Designed and implemented build stations for Common Operating Environments Designed and implemented SMS 1.1 and 1.2 sites with an emphasis on package creation and distribution Built, optimized and maintained Windows NT Server 3.51 and 4.0 with services such as DHCP, WINS, RAS, DNS, FPNW, AppleTalk, Internet Information Server, Proxy Server, and Exchange Server.
- Installed and maintained Windows NT domain, administration of user accounts, security, hardware/software up-keep and technical support for all NT Servers and Workstations - Compaq, IBM, and Dell Pentium systems .
- Tested various hardware with 16 and 32 bit applications in an NT 3.51 and 4.0 environment Assembled, installed and implemented Compaq multi processor servers with RAID 5 storage configurations. Performed Migration of Novell 3.12 servers to NT.
- Set up all security, monitoring, and backup functions with Netware and Cheyenne.
- Administration of network facilities on 300 node WAN Netware 3.12
- Developed and implemented Point-of-sale system