More than 15 years of administration experience in Microsoft Windows systems and TCP/IP network and 5 years of administration experience in Vmware 3.5 and ESXi 4.0 environment. Supervised IT staff to manage servers, network and peripherals and exceeded the SLA for system downtime. Successfully planned and executed Disaster Recovery drill.
| || |
- MobileIron MDM project deployment for 2500 Mobile Devices. Tested iPhone, Android and Windows 8 phones. Deployed and tested High Availability solution. Prepared security document, design document and device configuration document.
- Active Directory management using Powershell to report account list, domain computers and group policy to control Junk mail.
- Management of Exchange 2010 environment of 10 virtual servers located in two datacenter. Mailbox servers are in DAG and extended between two datacenters. Hub/CAS servers are behind F5 Load Balancer. Incoming emails are scanned using MessageLabs. Reorganized the disaster recovery document. Powershell is used to monitor database and log file residing on mount points. Also Powershell is used to send email notification, create PST file, log file growth rate to monitor situation arise from Activesync and Activesync user report. Logparser is used with Powershell script to analyze IIS log files. Message log files are uploaded to SQL database using Powershell script for distribution group usage analysis.
- Solarwinds NPM is configured to monitor groups of servers, send alerts for low disk space.
- Manage Exchange backup using Evault software.
- Recent Project: Implementation of Windows 2008 Active Directory Domain and migration of Exchange email system. Established Power shell 3.0 Scripts to monitor Exchange 2010 and Active Directory. HP Proliant DL 380 Rack mountable Servers with Raid 5 is configured to run Windows 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010.
- Active Directory migration from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 and finally to Windows 2008. Group Policy Objects are implemented to comply with Information Security policy for password, audit for account logon, Internet Explorer Proxy Setting, audit for account management, user access control and MS Office 2010 macro setting. GPO Tools used- Gpresult, Gpupdate, Gpotool, Replmon and RSOP. Configured AD integrated DNS and designed Sites for Global replication.
- VBScript used to report Active Directory user information, File Server security setting for file system, disk space utilization for critical servers. This script is scheduled and a report is send as Excel email attachment. Security Event logs are collected from Domain Controllers and processed for user logon failure and the report uploaded to Sharepoint. Recently a Script was written to report the Internet Explorer version on all Vista PCs to help Internet Explorer migration to Version 9.
- Powershell script was designed to report Exchange 2010 user list with mailbox information and Windows 2008 Domain user account information. The Excel report is send as email attachment. Sample Powershell scripts to export critical eventlogs from a group of servers are published at the following blog site : http://informationtechnologydaily.blogspot.com/
- SAN Storage Management. Project Manager for the NetApp SAN FAS3020 and EMC SAN CX3-10C and Vnxe3300 . NetApp SAN was replaced by EMC Vnxe3300.
- Cloud Experience: Deployed Domain Controller Windows 2012 and SQL 2012 application server in Microsoft Azure Cloud. Created a SQL MVC 3 Web Application in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- SAN is monitored by Solarwinds monitoring software and alerts are sent to Vendor technical support and also to Infrastructure staff. All alerts are addressed immediately and resolved.
- Managed IT Infrastructure with the help of Four technical staff.
- Administration of Enterprise Backup, Data Retention and Replication.
- Daily Backup performed using Computer Associates Arcserve r16 backup software installed on Backup Servers and connected to three 3 HP 24 Slot AutoLoader with LTO 4 Tapes.
- Backup/Restore Policy and Procedure document is revised annually to reflect the changes in Backup environment.
- Periodically reviewed the equipment warranty and prepared budget request to renew warranty or replace equipment.
- Replication Policy document is revised annually to reflect changes in software, hardware, network and site changes.
- Planned and conducted annual Disaster Recovery drill.
- Implemented security for Internet access using PIX firewall, ASA 5510, Juniper Firewall and IPS and Websense and established monitoring procedure.
- Thin Client Remote Access -Thin Clients access Virtual Machines on the corporate private network using CISCO VPN and RSA token for security.
- Responsible for the LAN infrastructure Routers 7206,3725 , Switches Catalyst 4507, 3750, 2950 , T1, DS3, PIX Firewall and Juniper Firewall . Review of Log files for security.
- Completed Sharepoint Portal server 2003 based Document Management System with auditing and workflow
- Completed the interface for EBS and Reuter system to Back Office system for automatic ticket information
- Assistant Project manager for 1.5 million upgrade of STB Data Center in SI
- Responsible for STB IT Department policies and procedures and interface with external agencies
- regarding IT Auditing
- Responsible for IT Security Virus protection and system access security control and reporting, Microsoft Security Patch installation
- Support role for Risk Management System Devon, Panorama and Trading Department System Bloomberg, Trading Technologies XTRADER, EBS and Reuter system
- Security reporting application designed in C and using Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2010. Processed Security Scan XML files using C program to analyze Vulnerabilities.