- 16 years IT experience.
- 10 years IT consultant experience
- Manage wired and wireless Cisco network infrastructure for a 2,000 user campus with two satellite locations.
- Support Citrix xenapp 6.5 120 users spread across five VMs using Dell wyse thin clients
- Design, implement, and support Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008 R2 in a production environment. Design and install JBOD RAID 5 controlled enclosures.
- Design, implement, and support HD video surveillance systems.
- Self-directed individual who is comfortable working alone or in a team environment.
- Ability to interrelate with people at all levels. Eager to learn new technologies including technologies outside the windows environment.
- Worked in a converged, MPLS WAN network of 500 users spread across seven US states.
- Built three remote network installations in Massachusetts, Denver, and New Jersey.
- Built and maintain Dell Appassure 5.x Disaster Recovery solution for 15 ESXiclients.
- Built and maintained Backup Exec 2012 backup to tape powervault124 LTO solution.
- Design, implement, and support ManageengineADManage and ADAudit plus software.
- Support SonicWall NSA 3500 firewall with NetExender 7.x IPSec VPN clients
- Support Quickbooks 2013 Enterprise in a Citrix environment.
- Maintain and Support 30 ESXi clients in a VMware vSphere 5.x environment.
- Built and maintain HP ProCurve 2620 and 2530 POE switches.
- Installed and configured SonicWallSonicPointNe wireless access points.
- Installed and configured Zebra ZM 400 direct thermal label printers.
- Create Adobe electronic digital signatures for employees involved with CAPA compliance.
- Manage trouble tickets and projects using Dell Kace K1000 Management Appliance.
- Manage the following wired Cisco network appliances:CiscoCatalyst 6504-E chassis Core Switch , ASA firewall 5510, and 25 Cisco 3560G switches. 35 VLANs are enforced via ACLs.
- Manage Cisco wireless controller 5508100AP with 38Aironet LWAPP 1252's, 27 CleanAir 3602L's, and ten1142 802.11n access control points along with Cisco Prime NCS 1.1.
- Maintain Linux Red Hat 5.2 enterprise servers using RADIUS with MySQL database.
- Installed, implemented, and maintained Barracuda 300 spam filter and Barracuda 610 web filter. Currently maintain a Websense Web Filter 6.7 on a Windows 2008 R2 platform.
- Use the following SSH and Packet capture software: VanDykeSecureCRT, Putty, tftpd, Solarwind engineer's toolset, Cisco ADSM 6.1 5 57, Cisco Network Assistant 5.7 1 , Netpeeker, and Wireshark.
- Manage Windows 2008 R2 server 64bit Follett Destiny , Windows 2003 32bit Exchange standard server, and 2008 R2 64bit IP surveillance server.
- Aimetis Certified Partner www.aimetis.com
- Recommended and installed Ultrabac 9.2.4 backup and disaster recovery software.
- Manage external DNS, MX, CNAME, and Host A records for all three organizations. Project lead in 100MbpsAT T EaMIScircuit turn-up.
- Design, install, and maintain Aimetis Symphony 6.10 supporting 39 HD cameras.
- Installed and maintain five Sharp MX-M850 MFP copiers managed by SmartLook.
Systems Engineer Consultant
- Oversee, plan, and implement all technology in a 20 user Windows network environment.
- Restructured and migrated existing Windows 2003 environment to native Windows 2008 R2 on a HP platform.
- Implemented configured Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R2 with Exchange/SQL/Remote agents for their backup solution. Use Symantec Endpoint 12.1.2 as their anti-virus solution.
- Deploy, maintain, and support a Geovision 8.5 surveillance system in two locations.
- Negotiate purchase prices and maintenance contracts.
- Provide instructional documentation, knowledge transfer, and training to staff for the on-going support of Windows servers.
- Maintained and supported three Windows 2003domain controllers and eight2003 member servers in three domains.Maintain and support 25 HP LaserJet networked printers.
- Support 400 clients using Windows XP and 2000 workstations at 10separate facilities.
- Use remote administration tools such as VNC and Dameware mini remote control to effectively manage and troubleshoot remote systems.
- Desktop utilities used: Bart PE, Norton Ghost, Acronis, and OntrackEasyRecoveryProfessional.Support XATA and Gasboy fleet fueling software.
- Provide network support for BLADE and OSSID weigh/price/labeling production environments. http://www.ossid.com
- Support SATO thermal label printers.http://www.satoamerica.com/
- Support 15 Kronos clocks and IVIS badge reader software.
- Support and maintain Agris information management system software for 30 users.
- Use the HEAT trouble ticket system. Assisted in telecom adds, moves, and changes.
- Sole Windows NT administrator for a 20 user network:
- 99 uptime in a production environment. 100 accountability for all NT Infrastructure.
- Installed, configured, and maintained all workstation 12 and server 3 hardware components:
- Built SuperMicro servers using ArcserveIT 6.6x for the backup solution.
- Maintained 3 gigabyte SQL Server Visual Shop database http://www.ask4csi.com/
- Designed and implemented security. Configured database maintenance plan.
- Wrote T-SQL statements to meet business needs.Created DTS packages.
- Database administrator for SQL Server 7/2000: