Dynamic result oriented Database Developer with extensive experience of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , Business Analytics and Database concepts. Proven track record in providing Data, Systems and Business solutions. Good Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Ability to multi task across departments with all levels of management.
- Databases: Oracle 10G/11G, MySQL, SQL Server 2012, MS Access,LDAP ,Teradata.
- BI Tools: Tableau8.2,Cognos 10.2, Micro Strategies, Dashboards, SSAS, SSRS,OBIEE
- ETL: Informatica PowerCenter 9.2, Erwin, SSIS,Netezza
- Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS 8, VM Ware, Unix, Linux
- Other: Aqua Data Studio,Toad, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office Suit, Navicat, MySQL Workbench, SQL Server Management Studio, AutoSys,DOORS,SQL Loader, Visio, Dreamweaver, ClearQuest.
- Reviewed, validated requirements to translate into workable functional requirements.
- Created Packages in SSIS and performed Import/Export.
- Developed advanced, interactive Dashboards and data visuals using Tableau.
- Revised and modified data models in changing business environment.
- Developed dimensional modeling using Star schema and Snowflake models.
- Extensively used Informatica PowerCenter to developed ETL programs for data extraction, transformations and loading.
- Created data mapping and performance tuning for sources and targets.
- Developed Business Intelligence using SSRS.
- Collaborated with Project Managers, IT and users to determine requirements.
- Developed multidimensional cubes to support ad-hoc report analysis.
- Performed all levels of support for ColdFusion server.
- Scheduled recurring jobs on ColdFusion server.
- Export, Import and Migrate data between different Systems.
- Implemented security features to comply with Federal Government requirements.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for ETL process.
- Added administrative features to enhance Redesign portal.
- Implemented billing functionality and data import features for Redesign portal.
- Ran automated comparison reports to ensure data consistency in various systems.
- Provided support on various web applications by troubleshooting day-to-day issues.
- Implemented ColdFusion graph features to show trending analysis.
- Created models in Cognos Frame Work Manager.
- Managed on-call responsibilities.
- Designed and developed database objects in Oracle and MySQL.
- Worked long hours with off-shore developers in China for value-added results.
- Updated MicroStrategy Dashboards to meet business requirements.
- Developed online quiz and survey tools using an external software, Articulate.
- Performed data mining to discover business trends.
- As a project owner analyzed, validated and defined requirements.
- Generated statistics for ACD Automated Call Distributor system.
- Created Macros in Excel to delete duplicates, search comments and for various other data manipulations.
- Developed SSRS reports by creating data snapshots.
- Developed data mappings using Informatica.
- Analyzed quiz results to identify skill levels.
- Developed and updated technical and end user documents.
- Designed and created relational databases to support automation of the reports.
- Generated numerous KPI reports to support operational stability.
- Automated recurring stats such as dailies, weeklies, monthlies.
- Coached teammates on generating reports using GUI tools.
- Developed Visual Basic forms to support tech administration process.
- Worked on logic changes to reflect database changes.
- Performed MYSQL database administration.
- Generated Ad-hoc reports using Micro Strategies, Crystal Reports.
- Developed user interface to manage technicians.
- Administrated document repository server WISDOM .
- Researched the solutions for database caveats.
- Setup development environment by installing required software.
- Worked with users to understand the requirements, layout, and look and feel of the application to be developed.
- Wrote SQL and PL/SQL scripts to retrieve data for periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Designed and developed user friendly reports.
- Wrote required documentation.