I am an experienced and enthusiastic IT professional. I am able to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts. I am adept at devising and implementing creative solutions to problems. I enjoy being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. I am a detail oriented person that is able to perform under significant pressure. I am a self-starter who is highly motivated.
Sr. Network Analyst
- SAN administration. Install, configure and maintain NetApp, EMC, IBM and Pure storage arrays along with Brocade, McData and MDS switches.
- Network administration. Install and maintain IOS/NX-OS based Cisco switches. Manage Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Server administration. Build and maintain Cisco UCS, HP and IBM servers.
- Virtualization administration. Architected and built 1000 user VDI and 600 server vSphere environments.
- General administration. Manage and maintain Active Directory and Group Policy. Create and support web farms using F5 LTMs. Top escalation point for user issues help desk cannot resolve.
Lead Tech / Training Manager
- Lead technician on all products
- Trained all employees on new technologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Created and documented customer training, installation and troubleshooting procedures
- Performed database creation, hardware installation and training for customers
- Installed and maintained small and large networks using Cisco, Netgear and Sonicwall products
- Developed interfaces between existing products and new technology using VB and batch scripting
- Managed SQL, FoxPro and Progress databases
- Created and customized reports with Crystal Reports
- Bench repaired HP and Epson printers, IBM and NCR scanners, Dell and Symbol handhelds, Dell and Compaq laptops and numerous brands of PCs
- Top level support technician in a team environment that focused on 100 customer satisfaction
- Developed and implemented new menus
- Managed a staff of 10 15 cooks
- Implemented and customized a point-of-sale computer system
Kitchen Manager / Line Cook
- Managed daily bookkeeping
- Prepared daily specials from scratch
- Assisted in hiring decisions
- Implemented computerized accounting, A/R and A/P system
Pro Shop Assistant
- Assisted in the day to day operations of the pro shop
- Managed Inventory
- Organized and taught junior golf