Attain a position of System Engineer where my extensive and varied military experiences in Maintenance Administration, NALCOMIS Administrator,Project Leader, Developer, and Analyst will be utilized.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
Served 21 years in the United States Marine Corps of 17 years of Marine Corps Aviation Data Analysis and System Administrator training, quality audits/verification, and program/personnel management. Subject matter expert in Retail Sales and Office Management. Experienced in Configuration Management of data and extensive use of UNIX platform and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Adept at preparing and delivering executive level briefs and detailed presentations. Dedicated, persuasive and tactful professional with a unique ability to master new or unfamiliar procedures or processes quickly and thoroughly to proficiently disseminate the knowledge to others. Excel at handling multiple projects simultaneously with regularity.
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical environment.
- Lead a team comprising individual professional e.g. engineers/officers to meet quality, cost, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advises on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality.
- Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their resolution. Holds regular discussions with operators to coach performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
- Receives and evaluates ideas for plant improvements and works with qualified engineers to develop project proposals.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of standards.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Handle each customer's transaction professionally and friendly.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented sales measures to improve the success and profitability for the store.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
Senior Aviation Data Analyst/System Administrator
- Managed the Organizational Maintenance Activity and supervised over ten subordinates within the office.
- Trained and Supervised up to ten supervisory personnel in the application of quality management and statistics process and control techniques.
- Executed the planning, analysis, design, data modeling, configuration, development, and integration, maintenance, of system upgrades.
- Monitored assignment and training requirements of several work centers errors and correction of documentation in Cobol,Network Security,DevOps.
- Managed and manipulated data utilizing Microsoft Excel and Java applications to produce reports.
- Supervised 226 military personel accounts and directly supervised more than 11 Marines and Navy personel
- Identified and evaluated industry trends in database systems.
- Performed Analysis techniques producing qualitative presentations in graphic and narrative form in relation to equipment and personnel.
- Scheduled, planned, and supervised the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases.
- Provided Critical Thinking, Deductive and Inductive Reasoning, Customer and Personal Service Administrative Support policies, principles, and procedures.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Directly supervised over 165 Marines under my leadership as the Maintenance Administation Chief and Assistance Maintenance Chief.