- Management/Implementation of Cisco Unified wireless networks
- Planning/Design of wireless networks for data, voice, and location utilizing Cisco PI and Airmagnet.
- Wireless troubleshooting utilizing Spectrum Expert, CleanAir, Airmagnet Survey, AirmagnetWiFi Analyzer.
- Implementation and management of VMWare ESX 3.0, 3.5, 4, 5 with vCenter.
- Management and design of Cisco LAN/WAN.
- Implementation and management of Cisco ASA firewalls with IPS/IDS and Cisco Mars.
- Management of IP telephony with QOS
- Management of HP DL servers and c7000 bladecenter.
Network Consulting Engineer
Provide wireless wifi consulting to large customers across many verticals healthcare, finance, hospitality, commercial, industrial, etc. with all facets of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network.. Troubleshoot Cisco RF and Wireless configuration issues and challenges. Design and implement Cisco Unified wireless holistically utilizing WLC's, LAP's, MSE's, Prime Infrastructure, legacy NCS, and legacy WCS.
SUPPORT SYSTEMS Engineering Specialist III
Management and monitoring of overall IT environments for customers. Design and deploy storage and virtualization and utilizing Microsoft and Vmware. Troubleshooting of applications and servers. Interact with vendors and provide vendor management on behalf of the customers. Management of customer backup solutions and disaster recovery solutions.
Network Engineer III
Management/Implementation of a large Cisco LAN/WAN/Wireless network. Redesign of wireless network utilizing 4400 series controllers with 1010 AP's to 5508 controllers with 3500 AP's to support data, voice, location and guest access. Implementation, support, and upgrade of Cisco 5508 Controllers and WISM Controllers on 7.x code with MSE utilizing1130, 1140, and 3500 series AP's to support data, voice Cisco/Vocera , and location tracking. Management of the CUWN utilizing WCS as well as upgrade and support of WCS.Implementation of CUWN features consisting AP Groups, Flexconnect/H-REAP/SE Connect, Wired/Wireless guest anchoring, VLAN Select, Band Select, Load Balancing. Utilization of Spectrum Expert, CleanAir, Airmagnet Survey, AirmagnetWiFi Analyzer, AirmagnetSpectrumXT, and WCS for WLAN design and troubleshooting.Management of wireless voice with Cisco 7921/7925 phones and Vocera badges. Multisite healthcare network with two large hospitals and 40 plus clinics consisting of EIGRP, HSRP, Etherchannel on 3560, 3750 x , 6509-E, Nexus 5K, 2900, 3900 and 5540 ASAs for switching/routing/security. Management with Cisco ACS. Monitoring using SolarWinds Orion NMS. Documentation of network using Visio.