System Administration Experience
Skills include: Unix and Linux operating systems including, AIX, RedHat, KVM Virtualization Technology by RedHat, Solaris, FreeBSD, Perl Scripting, KSH, BASH shell scripting, mySQL, EMC storage arrays, Fiber Switch Management, Oracle RAC administration, IBM Websphere MQM, Jboss and Tomcat administration, GT.M Databases, Veritas storage foundation, Veritas cluster, Brixton PU and Brixton 3270
| || |
- Set up full scale Disaster Recovery for a Mid-sized high security company.
- Migrated 30 Sun Solaris servers to Red Hat Enterprise Linux in 1 year.
- Manage all software releases, upgrading systems as new software is implemented.
- Set up and implemented a Netbackup 6 server.
- Built Veritas Active/Passive cluster running Oracle.
- Built Oracle 2 Node RAC.
- Setup and manage Clarion CX300 and 400, CX-4 and VNX.
- Manage McData and Brocade fiber switches.
- Design and implement web applications for in-house company use.
- Set up Expect script to automate FTP process from Bank of America to the state of R.I. Taxation Dept.
- Distribute thin clients to all DMV Branches in R.I. Including setting up switches and networking all printers.
- Administrator for the State of RI Web Servers.
- Maintain Oracle Database of asset information for international company housing over 30,000 devices including network components, servers, and cabinets.
- Experience with Sun visualization, included zones and ldom Logical Domains
- Built a VCS Cluster with multiple logical domains for high availability.
- Senior Unix Systems Administrator
- 2006-current - Dealer Track - Groton, CT.
- Senior Unix Administrator 2005-2006 - Stonewall Solutions - Providence, R. I.
- Global Configuration Analyst on site at Pfizer Inc.
- 2004-2006 - General Physics - Groton, CT.
- Quality Management Representative,
- Desktop Support Tech, Web Administrator
- 2000-2004 - Computer Sciences Corporation - Norwich, CT