IT Security Architect
- Design, troubleshoot, and maintain the company's perimeter security infrastructure. Devices managed include routers, switches, firewalls, VPN software/hardware Cisco and Juniper .
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot the company's Palo Alto Next Generation firewall infrastructure, including Panorama centralized management software
- Design, troubleshoot, and maintain authentication/authorization/accounting infrastructure for network devices using RSA, Certificates, RADIUS, TACACS, LDAP, SSH, 3DES/AES, MD5/SHA, and Telnet.
- Design, troubleshoot, and maintain Site to Site VPN office connectivity.
- Design, troubleshoot, and maintain multiple DMZs throughout the company's perimeter network.
- Design, Install, Maintain Juniper SA VPN installation for remote access VPN.
- Maintain Cisco VPN concentrator for client VPN connectivity using RSA secure ID.
- Design, install, maintain, and troubleshoot network issues at multiple data center locations. Configure Routers, L2/L3 switching, and firewalls. Use industry-standard recommendations to configure hardware and software to achieve high security, availability, and resiliency.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot corporate Internet web-filtering software.
- Evaluate new technologies that improve security, reliability, and speed, and make recommendations to other groups
- Assist AD team with troubleshooting Active Directory issues including DNS DHCP, and authentication. Troubleshoot client VPN software issues relating to AD/GPO
- Install, manage and troubleshoot equipment at co-location facilities including cabinet/rack installation, power and environmental management, and documentation.
- Design, install, and troubleshoot Network/VPN for Disaster Recovery testing/troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Tipping Point IPS and Riverbed steelhead.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot VMware 4.x and 5.x hosts and guests
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot Ookla speed test server
Systems Engineer - Contractor
- Configure, and troubleshoot Windows AD/GPO, server operations, and load balancing. Manage multiple servers for variety of clients.
- Troubleshoot firewall issues at datacenter co-location site
- Utilize networking tools like Openview. Assist in troubleshooting Big IP F5 load balancer issues.
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot Windows 2003/2000, XP, and NT based systems
Systems Administrator - Contractor
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot Windows 2003/2000, XP, and NT based systems. Manage and troubleshoot windows features like DNS, DCHP, PXE, IIS, and Active Directory.
- Assist in configuring and managing server imaging software Power Quest , and Enterprise Backup Solutions. Test and deploy packages using SMS server
- Manage and troubleshoot IBM Windows based Point-Of-Sale system Retalix and peripherals. Troubleshoot MS SQL server issues.