- 16 years of experience in qualitative research, project management, Network/Application integration, rollout, deployment, troubleshooting, Migration, Configuration Management etc.
- Experience with application/operating Systems deployment using SCCM 2007/ 2012
- Deployed SCCM, AppsenseDesktop Now, Bitlocker, and App Management
- Experience with troubleshooting OSD task sequence errors andSCOM Management
- Optimize: monitor, report, adjust, upgrade and review baseline for SLA
- Setup Remote Desktop, DHCP Server, Web Server, Dell Kace, VMWare Mirage, Airwatch etc.
- 10 more years of system, network, application development and maintenance support
- Train less experience staff as needed by individual within the group that shows interest
- Daily monitoring of SCCM administration, including software distribution, patching, reporting, remediation of servers, desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with virtualization planning, design, configuration, support and deployment
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols, IIS, layer 2, layer 3, layer 4 switching, VLANs, Routing protocols such as OSPF, WAN, LAN, MAN, WLAN
- Master in performing Network/Application Capacity Planning, evaluation and reporting
- Troubleshoot network issues: HTTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Managed the mobility of custom developments, design and archive technical documentation
- Knowledge and configuration of HSRP, VLAN Trunking protocol, Spanning Tree Protocol STP , Virtual Local Area Network VLAN , Per VLAN Spanning Tree PVST , Port mirror.
- Good knowledge of MPLS networks, LDP and MPLS VPNs.
- Extensive knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting Layer 3 Routing protocols RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, EBGP, IBGP, ISIS and BGP and layer 2 protocols, VTP, STP, RSTP
- Experience in working with Cisco Nexus Switches and Virtual Port Channel configuration.
- Strong knowledge of TACACS , RADIUS implementation in Access Control Network.
- Experience in Designing and assisting in deploying enterprise wide Network Security and High Availability Solutions for ASA.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting QoS Technologies like CBWFQ, LLQ, and WRED.
- Senior System Center Configuration Manager
- Deployed IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.1x
- Configured Wake on LAN
- Setup System Center Operation Manager
- Packaged and deploy patches to servers and Workstation on a monthly basis
- Maintain Endpoint Protection definition updates
- Project Manager for Cisco Identity Service Engine profiling and enforcement stage
- Troubleshoot complex client issues.
- OSD global technology enterprise server and workstation health management
Sr. SCCM Network Engineer Consultant
- Provide expert level troubleshooting and resolution of end user incidence deployment issues
- Provide expert knowledge on server based computing and thin client infrastructure
- Worked closely with services team to ensure robustness, scalability and global applicability solution.
- Perform series of testing of configurations and user acceptance test.
- Configure policies, personalization of desktop, roaming profile using AppsenseDesktopNow
- Packaged and deploy various applications to the end users
- Deployed Microsoft patches using WSUS within SCCM 2007 and SCCM 2012
- Migrate XP to Window 7 using SCCM 2012 migrated 13000 workstations
- OS deployment using MDT 2012 with zero touch
Environment: VMware Mirage, AppsenseDesktopNow, Citrix Client,SCCM 2012, SCCM 2007, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, SevOne, Solarwinds,Active Directory, Window Server 2012, MDT, Citrix
Deployment Project Manager Consultant
- Managed window XP to Window 7 migration using SCCM 2007
- Deployed Applications and Operating systems to various workstations
- Troubleshoot WMI and SCCM client issues
- Configure/Schedule users for migration using Juriba Dash works
- Add users/workstations into the right Organization unit in Active Directory
- Deploy application and Software updates
- Manage sites, clients, inventory, reports and queries
- Install Appsense Client Communication Agent on workstations
- Automate Appsense Client Communication Agent and self-registration
- Deploy Appsense Agent to endpoints
- Policy configuration and group allocation in Appsense Management console
- Lockdown registry settings using Appsense Environmental Manager
- Build complex workflow using Service Now
- Setup roaming profile using AppsenseDesktopNow
Environments: MDT, SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, Dash Works Juriba, SQL Server, Active Directory, Window 7, Appsense Environmental Manager 8.4,8.3, 8.0, Appsense Management Console, Appsense Application Manager, Desktop Now.
Senior Appsense/SCCM Engineer Senior Lead Consultant
- Designed and implemented new SCCM 2012 and Project development lifecycle
- Migrated Users from Window XP to Window 7
- Setup roaming profile using AppsenseDesktopNow
- Created new packages for software distribution in SCCM
- Designed cloud servers to synchronize with user profile with an established network policies
- Created storage drive that enables users privacy, access to corporate authorized data/files
- Setup DataNow on MAC OS
- Created user group/profile
- Ensure synchronization between users and devices
- Upgraded Solarwinds i.e. Network Configuration Manager NCM , Network Traffic Analyzer NTA , Network Performance Monitor NMP to 10.7, Server/Application monitor the load balancing of polling engines
- Enforce policy by adding users to Remote Wipe List so that when user logs off the cache is wiped
- Manage desktop uniformity of Applications, softwares Apps as a service
- Perform upgrades on SCCM and AppSense
- Use SCCM to deploy software packages across platforms
- Troubleshoot AppSense or SCCM related issues
Environments: SCCM 2007/2012, XenDesktop4, Citrix access gateway, Open Architecture, DataNow, HDX, FlexCast hosted VMbased desktop, Active Directory, File Servers, Sharepoint, System Center Configuration Manager, UNIX, Linux, VMWare ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, NetApp, WildPacketsOmniPeek, SQL Database,Network Traffic Analyzer, Window Server 2008/2012
Project Network Engineer Consultant
- SQL Server administration and sharepoint in VMware ESX datacenter
- Troubleshoot OSD task sequence error
- Created image support for both desktop and laptops with SCCM 20
- Setup AppSense lab for initial testing of software deployment
- Acted as the Network Lead in designing the scope of projects, budgets and duration
- Performed daily vulnerability testing and log filtering
- Created method of procedures for peer reviews and configuration changes
- Troubleshoot VPN Issues
- Create VLANs and port channel
Environment: SCCM 2007/2012, VB Scripting, QoS, VPN Concentrators, load balance, SSL, Cisco ASR 9k, GTM, SSL, Apache, IIS, Packet Capture, DNS, VMware, DHCP, DNS
Senior Network Engineer
- Designed secure data architectures for remote monitoring health sensor network
- Engineered innovative framework that will secure data in process, in motion, and at rest
- Designed algorithms, cryptographic models, and requirements for a secure sensor network
- Researched mobile systems/pervasive computing on the data passage for sensor networks
- Gathered security requirements for efficient cloud data storage
- Designed test plans on various routing, switching, IP networks, and MPLS
- Designed and implemented secure data architectures for remote monitoring health sensor network
- Engineered innovative framework that will secure data in process in motion and at rest
- Research on using mobile systems as the data passage for sensor networks
- Gathered security requirements for efficient cloud data storage
- Proposed an effective in memory data management solutions
- Performed OSPF, BGP, DHCP Profile, HSRP, IPV6, Bundle Ethernet implementation on ASR 9K redundant pair.
- Performing the ACL requests changes for various clients by collecting source and destination information from them.
- Experience in creating MOPS Method of procedures and get approved from peers for performing configuration changes.
- Created Visio Documentation to give complete picture of network design for each building.
Environment:SCCM,Window 2008 R2 Servers, Window Controller with AD /GPO DNS/DHCP Server installed , - Internet Information Server 6/7, - Bit Extension enabled, .NET 3.5, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Routing protocols, HSRP, VRRP, IPSEC VPN, VPN, QOS,ASA firewall, Load balancer, VLANS, VTP, RSTP, ACL, NAT, IDS/IPS, Monitoring tools Cisco works, HP Openview , RADIUS, TACACS , Adtran, Fortigate, ASR 9k, F5 load balance
Senior Network project Lead Consultant
- Deployed SCCM and AppSense
- Application Management to virtual environment e.g. XenDesktop XenApp
- Participated in the planing, design and implementation of System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Maintain server and Operating System Deployment OSD task sequences
- Supervised desktop image creation and integration
- Create custom SQL queries to extract information from the SQL database
- Set enterprise group policy
- Managed the synthesizes of networks around mobility to improve business performance
- Supervised the deployment of iLEC and dispatch technicians in a timely manner to ensure minimal network downtime that meet the Service Level Agreement
- Researched cloud infrastructure problems on various enterprise network MPLS , cyclic redundancy check errors, black box
- Perform root cause analysis on IPS/IDS
- Managed agile networks of over 100000 customers that uses fast powered connections between people and networks
- Establish requirements for persona management solutions and integration with VDI
- Configuring HSRP between VLANs, Configuring Ether-Channels, Port Channel on 6500 catalyst
- Switches Replace branch hardware with new 2851 routers and 2960 switches.
- Experience working with Juniper T-Series, M-Series, MX-Series, J-Series Routers.
- Implemented WLAN Aruba Wireless Access Points and its Controllers at various corporate sites fort 11n Infrastructure and its legacy technologies.
- Experience in working with Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches for data center.
- Conversions to BGP WAN routing. Which will be to convert WAN routing from OSPF to BGP OSPF is used for local routing only which involves new wan links.
- Convert Branch WAN links from TDM circuits to MPLS and to convert encryption from IPSec/GRE to GetVPN.
- Plan Design and assist in deploying enterprise wide Network Security and High Availability Solutions for ASA.
- Worked on Unix, Linux, and Windows Platforms and also involved in capacity planning of Network Maintenance.
- Experience with design and implementation of Data center migration at Accenture.
- Data center migration was involved in Access, Distribution and Core layers.
- Strong Knowledge in working with F5 Load Balancers and their Implementation in various Networks.
- Configuring various advanced features Profiles, monitors, iRules, Redundancy, SSL Termination, Persistence, SNATs, HA on F5 BIGIP appliances SSL termination and initiation, Persistence, Digital Certificates, Executed various migration/upgrade projects across F5 and hands on with F5 BIGIP LTMs/EM.
- Configured various BGP attributes such as Local Preference, MED, Extended Communities, Route-Reflector clusters, Route-maps and route policy implementation.
- Actively participated in upgrading fast Ethernet, Layer 3 switched/routed LAN infrastructure from Cisco 3640 to Cisco 2811 ISR routers and switches at access level to 2950, 3550.
- Created MOPS and get approval from peers to perform configuration add/ remove changes.
- Performed Configuration on ASR 9K Pairs includes HSRP, Bundle Ethernet Config, Assigning dhcp profiles.
- Wrote IOS and CAT OS upgrade procedures and Pre/Post checks for customer production upgrades.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills and Customer Centric approach.
Environment:SCCM 2007/2012, Cisco 3750/3550/3500/2960 Switches and Cisco 3640/12000/2800 routers, Cisco Nexus7K/5K, 2248/3560/5020/6509, Cisco ASA5510, Checkpoint, Controllers 6000, 3600, 3400, 650, Adtran, Fortinet Firewall, ASR 9k, , F5 load balance
SCCM Admin/Network Engineer
- Build inventory report using SCCM or SQL
- Update software/ security patching using SCCM/ SCUP
- Configured HSRP and VLAN trucking 802.1Q, VLAN Routing on Catalyst 6500 switches.
- Configure Routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS static routing and policy base routing.
- Created strategies and roadmap for the initiation of SCCM 2012
- Optimized performance of the WAN network consisting of Cisco 3550/4500/6500 switches by configuring VLANs.
- Deployed and configured non-web applications e.g. managed laptops, non-PC mobile devices
- Troubleshoot system issues and report analytics around application use.
- Managed OS, application patches and upgrades
- Manage the deployment of Appsense
- Perform software updates, device management improvements
- Configured routine antivirus management and security updates
- Create custom installation scripts using VB Script and PowerShell
- Application packaging using scripting and installShield
- Designed architectural framework, solution evaluation, deployment of network devices, project scoping, estimation, and scheduling
- Participated in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade network infrastructures
- Configured IP RIP, PPP, BGP and OSPF routing.
- Involved in the configuration troubleshooting of routing protocols: MP-BGP, OSPF, LDP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP v4. Configured IP access filter policies.
- Experience with Checkpoint Firewall policy provisioning.
- Identify, design and implement flexible, responsive, and secure technology services.
- Firewall Administration, Rule Analysis, Rule Modification.
- Troubleshoot traffic passing managed firewalls via logs and packet captures.
- Configured and resolved various OSPF issues in an OSPF multi area environment.
- Worked with telecom vendors in regards to network fault isolation.
- Hands-on experience with WAN ATM/Frame Relay , Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols BGP/OSPF , and IP addressing.
- Installing and utilize Remedy, Workstations, shared printers, Active Directory, token administration, Ghost Symantec, pentana, SQL Server, Oracle 11g 32, Magic
Environment:AppV, VMWarevSphere, Cisco 6509/ 3750/3550/3500/2950 switches, Cisco 7200/3845/2800 routers, Checkpoint firewalls SPLAT , Net Flow, TACACS, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VPN, MPLS, CSM, SUP720, Ether Channels, Fluke and Sniffer, FlexeraAdminStudio
Network Operations Data Manager Consultant
- Delivered projects in accordance with standards, policies and framework within the service level agreement
- Developed project plans by specifying goals, strategies, and requirement elicitations
- Travelled nationwide to deliver mission critical projects in a timely manner within the service level agreement
- Coordinated the sub-contractors in charge of the installation and upgrades of assets on the end users systems and server
- Built enterprise Virtual Private Network and supervised the monitoring of suspicious activities in the data driven networks.
- Accelerated smooth operations of communication networks using routers and switches in the MPLS network
- Authorized the allocation of bandwidth over large user base network on demand for fast upgrade and smooth data communication
Associate Business Performance Analyst
- Directed and managed project execution by monitoring and controlling groups processes
- Developed project deliverables using technical requirements definition, mapping, and methodologies
- Monitored and controlled project work by initiating process group and project management plan
- Provided a higher level requirements by linking projects with the ongoing organization service level agreement
- Designed a performance management baseline, scope, schedules, and cost
- Established a proven record for initiating and delivering successful projects to improve systems and performance in large complex development and production environment.