| Summary |
HP ILO BL460c G7, BL480c Servers HDDs: PATA, SATA, iSCSI, SSD Floppy Drives, CD/DVD Drives Printers: HP LaserJet, DeskJet, OfficeJet
Network Devices: NICs, Hubs, Switches, DSL/ADSL Modems, Cisco Routers
VMware Vsphere 5.x, VMware ESX/ESXi 4.x, Windows Hyper-V
VMware Workstation, Vmware Player, VMware Fusion
Cloud Management Tools
VMware vCloud Director, vCenter, OpenStack
Vmware vSphere 5.x, ESX/ESXi 4.x, 5.x, vCenter Server, vSphere Client, Web Client, Update Manager, vAPP, VDP, etc.
Vmware Convertor P2V V2V , vMotion, svMotion, evMotion, HA DRS Clusters and Fault Tolerance FT
vSphere Standard Switch vSS and Distributed Switch vDS
Windows Server 2002 / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 /2012
Windows 2000 Prof / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Active Directory, Group Policy, FSMO Roles, FTP, IIS Web , Remote Desktop, DHCP, DNS, etc.
LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
SAP ECC 5.0/6.x, SAP NetWeaver 2004s
IBM Managenow, BMC Remedy
- Experience in building VMware Host environments.
- Design, install and configure VMware ESX, ESXi, vSphere 4.x/5.x environments.
- Managing virtual infrastructure using Virtual Center vCenter , vSphere Client and Web Client.
- Performing physical to virtual P2V migrations using VMware converter.
- Managing storage LUNs allocation for ESX/ESXi hosts using iSCSI initiators.
- Good knowledge on storage technologies like SAN, NSA, FC SAN, iSCSI and NFS.
- Expert level experience in deploying and configuring VMs.
- Expert in deploying VMs using Snapshots, Cloning and Templates.
- Hands-on experience on migrations using vMotion and Storage vMotion.
- Experienced with HA and DRS Cluster configurations and management.
- Deep understanding on HA DRS and Fault Tolerance FT concepts.
- Configure, assign and verify Roles and Permissions to ESX/ESXi Hosts, VMs and vCenter.
- Experience on patching and upgrades using Update Manager.
- Configure and manage virtual networking using vSphere Standard switches vSS .
- Configure and manage Resource Pools, CPU load balancing.
- Good understanding on VDP, vShield Endpoint, vDS.
- Managing of vSphere environments using tools vCLI, vMA and SSH Client.
- Maintain and manage security compliance, tasks like server health checks, user validations, missing patches.
- Implement server hardening which includes service pack updates, vulnerability patch updates, password policies, port security and login restrictions.
- Working knowledge on server hardware platforms like IBM, HP, Dell, Cisco, Rackmount and Blade Servers.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and older versions.
- Good understanding on Windows Server 2012 administration.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FSMO Roles, GPOs and other roles and features.
- Good understanding of management tool such as SCCM/SCOM.
- Knowledge on Windows Clustering, IIS Web.
- Resolving issues using ITIL best practices Service, Problem, Incident and Change .
- Working on Remedy ticketing tool to troubleshoot and resolve windows and vmware problems.
- Worked as single point of contact with system troubleshooting and to diagnose common system problems at any time 24/7 .
- Coordinating with various teams like hardware, storage and application teams to troubleshoot and work on high priority issues and fix them.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows Server 2002/2003/2008.
- Troubleshooting various issues using ITIL best practices on Problem, Incident and Change.
- Managing AD-Domain Controller DC , Additional DC, Child Domains CDC , RODC Clients and Member servers.
- Create and manage users, groups in Active Directory.
- Providing Security Sharing permissions Folders and Files to users.
- Create and manage Local/Roaming profiles and Home folders.
- Installation and configuration of FSRM, DFS Namespace Folders.
- Proficient in transferring of roles and seizing of roles in AD-DS.
- Create and applying Group policies on Users, Computers and OUs using GPM.
- Install, configure and manage AD-Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, IIS web and WDS services.
- Creating, modifying and monitoring DHCP Scope, Scope Options and Reservations.
- Create and configure Forward Reverse lookup zones, Host, Alias and Pointer records.
- Knowledge on Hosting Websites, Virtual Directories, Redirecting Websites and FTP sites.
- Configuring remote desktop connections using Remote Desktop Services.
- Managing vSphere, ESX/ESXi servers and Virtual Machines using vCenter and vSphere web client.
- Creating virtual machines VMs and deploying guest OS and VMware tools into VM.
- Create Templates, Cloning of VMs and taking Snapshots of VMs.
- Deploying new VMs using Templates Clone technologies and allocate resources.
- Adding iSCSI, NAS/NFS storage or LUN to ESXi servers.
- Create, delete/unmounts and manage VMFS datastores.
- Migrating VMs using vMotion and storage vMotion methods.
- Creating users, configure roles and permissions.
- Knowledge of P2V and V2V conversion using vSphere standalone converter.
- Troubleshooting problems occurring with Hosts, VMs, Network and Storage issues.
- Worked as single point of contact in handling high priority issues with servers, applications and other services at any point of time.
- Only person in team to work on RCA with various support teams.
- Coordinating with other support teams and vendors to troubleshoot various problems.
- Working on problem, incident and change management tools like IBM Managenow and BMC Remedy.
- Hands-on experience in accessing emails via IBM Lotus Notes.
- Worked on AD user administration tasks like create, delete and modify user accounts and password resets.
- Assigning various job codes to end users using AD with manager's approval.
- Troubleshooting OS Windows 2000/XP/Vista , Hardware and Networking issues like IBM Laptop/Tablet PCs, Desktops, Printers local network , Modems and Routers wired/wireless .
- Handling hardware failures and replacement problems of end users by logging of calls.
- Troubleshooting and training end users on MS Applications like word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, remote desktop connection.
- Handling Citrix Metaframe environment issues and other client specific application issues.
- Providing on call support to end users on client specific software's, 3rd party software's and application updates new version release .
- Handling escalations by coordinating calls to appropriate support groups.
- Coordinating end users with appropriate support groups for problem resolution.
- Handling severity 1 2 issues on application server and network outages and monitoring progress of severity 1 2 tickets.
- Responsible for generating RCA documents.
- Work on problem tickets with end users via On Call, Emails and Remote assistance.
- Routing user tickets to appropriate groups.
- Training newly hired analysts on EUS process and providing knowledge repository about project, problem scenarios and resolutions to them.
- Monitoring and maintenance of SLA and sending SLA daily reports to managers via emails.
- Scheduling weekend maintenance that includes new version release, upgrades and backup of weekly data of client specific applications.
- Scheduling and monitoring weekend support staffing and also coordinating the same to manager via emails.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows Server 2003, Active Directory Services ADS , DHCP, DNS.
- Responsible for Active Directory, GPO, Domain users. Administering users and groups with appropriate permissions and privileges to access LAN and Domain environment.
- Configured and managed Microsoft Outlook 2003 for the users.
- Administering DHCP Server by configuring and managing DHCP Scope and Reservations.
- Providing offshore support to US based customers using sprint network.
- Troubleshooting various network issues with modems and routers wired/wireless .
- Working on service, problem and incident tickets daily and Troubleshooting OS and MS Office tools like word, excel, power point and outlook.
- Providing On Call support to end users.
- Troubleshooting problems using remote desktop connections.