An accomplished and dynamic Information Technology professional successful in the development and deployment of administration and project control, analysis, design, consultancy, development and implementation of software to the extent organization, establishment and improvement of Internet security processes, quality control on software products, implementation of best development practices, teamwork and support. Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask on various projects. Excellent analytical, writing, research, and communications skills gained through work experience and independent study projects.
Areas of Expertise:
| || |
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows Server 2000-2012 R2, Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003, Microsoft System Center Management 2007-2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2003-2014, VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, AWS
Citrix Presentation Servers 3.0, 4.0, 4.5, 6.0 and 6.5, Citrix Provisioning Server 6.1 7.0, Citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI 5-7.5,Citrix Web Interfaces and Secure Gateway, Citrix EdgeSight Server, Citrix NetScaler Access Gateway, Citrix Citrix Profile Management, Veeam, Orion SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Office / Visio / Project, McAfee Total Protection, Kaspersky Security center, Trend Micro,CommVault Storage Policies, Symantec BackupExec, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Astaro Firewall IDS/IPS.
Dell PowerEdge Blade Servers, HP Servers, Cisco Switches, Cisco MDS fiber Switches, Astaro Firewalls, WatchGuard Security Appliances, NetApp Storage, Hitachi Storage, EMC storage, PBX, Snap NAS servers, Quantum Tape Libraries, Tape Autoloaders, Citrix NetScalers, Citrix load balancer, UPS, Workstations, Peripherals
LAN / WAN, VPN, TCP / IP, MPLS, Cisco VPN, iSCSI, CIFS, Juniper SSL VPN, VNC, SSH, DHCP, DNS, RRAS IAS, IIS, RDP, FTP, Terminal Services, SNMP, Telnet, SSH, CAT 5e/6 Cabling
System Engineer II
- Spearhead design and implementation of Dev Citrix XenApp 6.5 Farm on EXSi Environment.
- Spearhead design and implementation of Citrix XenApp 6.5 Farm on EXSi Vblock Environment.
- Spearhead design and implementation of Citrix Profile Management for XenApp Environment.
- Spearhead design and implementation of Citrix NetScalers for Two datacenters.
- Spearhead design and implementation Two Factor Authentication RSA Security Systems in Dev and Production Environment.
- Spearhead design and implementation of eDiscovery platform on VMware EXSi platforms.
- Spearhead design and implementation of eDiscovery Platforms hosted on Amazon Web Services AWS .
- Managing of multiple VMware vCenter Server 5.1 clusters.
- Capacity planning and provisioning of new VMs in distributed processing environment.
- Managing Multi-Domain Active Directory environment.
- Management of Hitachi HDS Unified Storage 130 with 1 PB of data.
- Provisioning and management of Dell PowerVault FC Direct Attached Storage DAS , Dell MD3200i SANs, LSI DAS, and EMC px12-450R iSCSI NAS arrays.
- Provisioning and management of Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Managing Juniper Secure Service Gateway, Juniper SSL VPN, and Juniper Intrusion Detection and Prevention appliances
- Internal and external DNS management.
- Management and improvement of backup operations.
- Planned, designed, and operated of the firm's remote access infrastructure.
- Managed 100 plusVMware based Citrix XenApp 6.0 Servers
- Managed Windows SQL 2003 and 2008 R2 Server
- Configured Windows SQL 2008 R2 Server
- Designed, Built and Configured XenApp 6.5 FP3 with Provisioning Server 7.0 for 400 to 1000 users.
- Designed, Built and Configured Provisioning Server 7.0 Farm.
- Managed, and performed troubleshooting on multiple large Citrix farms.
- Developed and maintained Citrix-related standards, policies and procedures.
- Installed, configured, and managed firmmultiple Citrix Netscaler Citrix Access Gateway.
- Configured and maintainedGSLB on Netscaler for external and internal DNS records to provide fault Tolerance.
- Configured Load balancing VIPs for Exchange, Lync, and Symantec RSA Token Servers.
- Monitored system performance and capacity, and provide periodic system status reports to department management through Citrix EdgeSight servers.
- Leaded and coordinatedmultiple projects.
- Verified daily backups of critical systems and data by utilizing Commvault backup system.
- Planed, designed, implemented, and continuously improve disaster recovery procedures for Citrix systems and domain services.
- Maintained accountability for assigned firm and/or vendor equipment.
- Continuously monitored the firm's remote access requirements to ensure that the IT Departmentcan consistently provide optimum service to the firm's user base.
- Engaged with Project Managers of Windows 7 deployment and attended regular meetings.
- Regular communicated with deployment team obtained status report.
- Assigned tasks to deployment team.
- Performed tasks related to the daily operation and support of Active Directory GPOs, Windows and Apple based desktop and laptops, etc.
- Imaged Windows 7 Dell Desktops for Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Imaged SCCM 2007 Server in test Lab.
- Applied security patches to 100windows virtual machines Bureau of Engraving and Printing Servers
- Assisted with operation and management of System Center Configuration Manager SCCM / SMS.
- Assisted in various phases for installing, testing, maintaining, and upgrading client systems hardware and software.
- Assisted in the preparation of documentation for processes and procedures for accomplishing functional responsibilities.
LAN Systems Engineer
- Performed hardware, software and network upgrades for the HealthCare System on MS Windows 2000, 2003R2, and 2008R2 Standard and Enterprise Edition based networks.
- Upgraded Primary Domain Controller from Windows 2003 Server to Windows 2008R2 Server environment.
- Migrated entire network from Windows XP pro platform to Windows 7 pro platform.
- Predisposed for managing live Citrix Metal Frame and presentation environment servers.
- Migrated entire Citrix Metal Frame and presentation farms to XenApp 6.5 and XenDesktop 5 farm systems using Citrix provisioning technology.
- Predisposed for network system planning, and designing, network software and hardware upgrading, network monitoring and performance tuning, network connection troubleshooting file system backup and restore lotus notes and exchange mail server management, and end user support.
- Configured and managed What'sUpGold monitoring system.
- Performed Backup and restore network data with CommVaultversion 9 and backup exec system.
- Predisposed for implementing security patches and updates to 100 to 150 Windows base desktops and servers per request.
- Designed and configured new Windows 2008R2 Enterprise based file server and configuration of MS clusters and grid computing.
- Worked with the management team to develop security policies and conduct network systems security auditing.
- Predisposed for security equipment, including WatchGuard Firebox, Astaro 220, and 320 firewalls VPN users and spam blocking utility.
- Managed, installed, and configured Kaspersky Antivirus System Center to manage the Antivirus firewall and maintained systems up to date with security updates.
- Configured Firewalls with NAT rules and managed, configured URL filtering, Packet filtering, and monitors intrusion prevention system.
- Designed, Configured and managed Cisco MDS 7000 Series Fiber Switches for SAN and Hypervisor servers.
- Designed, Configured and managed EMC Clariion 300TB SAN.
- Configured VMware EXSI 4.1 and 5.1 clusters for Production.
- Upgraded VMware 4.1 to ESXI 5.1
- Upgraded VCenter 4.1 to VCenter 5.1
- Upgraded VMware Data Stores
- Configured VMware vSphere, VMotion, VMware High Availability and VMware Fault Tolerance on Virtual Clustered machines.
- Configured Virtual Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter Servers in VMware environment.
- Designed, configured and managedCommVault200 TB Backup System.
- Provided technical support for application systems integration with database server and application.
- Predisposed for implemented, configured, and troubleshoot routing protocols on 3500 series Cisco routers, configured 4500 series Cisco switch for LAN connection.
- Planned and implemented TCP/IP network for nationwide Limo Services.
- Installed, configured, and managed the computer network systems within an organization.
- Designed, installed, and configured company domain and as well as managed 5 multiple domains.
- Managed, configured and Monitored MS Exchange Server, ISA Server, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and WINS Server.
- Performed remote servers' installation.
- Designed, configured, and managed Active Directory.
- Redesigned the entire folder structure for company departments and knowledge of Smart sync pro.
- Managed and assigned the permissions setting for each department.
- Configured different GPO and created multiple OU in the organization.
- Configured LAN connection with Ethernet Technologies.
- Configured and managed the network protocols OSPF, WLAN, VLAN, EIGRP, BGP, RIP, STP, Frame Relay and PPP.
- Configured and managed 2500, 2800, and 3500 series routers for WAN connections between multiple offices.
- Configured and managed 1900, 3550g, and 4500 Cisco switches.
- Worked on Remote Monitoring and as well as used Security Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks SATAN .
- Managed the Quality of Service QoS , Resource Reservation protocol RRP and Network Caching Technologies NCT .
- Designed, installed and managed Windows based operating systems. Windows NT, 2000, 2003, and XP pro
- Configured and managed Wireless Security and Security software.
- Managed Data storage and Data recovery.
Remote Support Engineer
- Managed and installed, configured, and managed the computer network systems within an organization.
- Remotely maintained systems connectivity between multiple branches.
- Managed 2500, 2600, 3600, 3810, 5300, Cat 4000, 5500, 6500, 8500 Cisco Routers and Switches, Wireless AirNet, PIX 500's, HP LAN WAN Analyzer, A mixture of IMUX and video conferencing Equipment, Assorted DSU/CSU, BERT TESTER. Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 base T, F, Fast Ethernet, FDDI, Token Ring Topologies, VLAN, LANE, VTP domain.
- Designed and configured Cisco Routers, Installation and Upgrade of new and existing offices over T1, T3, E1, OCX and factional T1/E1 satellite and lease lines Facilities.
- Migrated network from RIP to EIGRP Cisco 3700 routers .
- Created project plan and migrated 15 global routers supporting a private company environment.
- Created separated VTP domains, created new multiple VLANS and configuration of spanning tree to support outages as well as configuration of trucking the LAN switches.
- Performed third level support for enterprise network-24/7 for clients and server teams
- Maintained IOS's to routers and switches, provide upward path for enchantments and Changes to universal firewalls.