HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly motivated Windows Systems Administrator and Desktop Support Professional with over 16 years' in the Intelligence Community.
- Top Secret SCI Eligible and Public Trust Clearance
- Possess excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and research skills.
- Dedicated to providing strong customer service satisfaction.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 Active Directory DNS
- MS Office 2010 Windows 2007/2010 LAN/WAN Connectivity
- DHCP TCP/IP Remedy 7.0
- Service Now Technical Documentation Windows Server 2003
Active Directory Infrastructure Lab Manager
- Maintain daily Active Directory functions for over 40 servers in a lab environment, including backup, restores, and testing new software releases and system upgrades.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot aspects of multi-forest domain including DNS, OU structure, replication errors and network connectivity.
- Test, evaluate and package patches before being deployed via SUS and SCCM into production environment.
Windows Systems Administrator
- Created/managed security groups, organizational units, and user accounts, and performed password management and account access reviews for over 950 users using Active Directory.
- Provided local and remote support to LAN/WAN users performed troubleshooting, diagnostics and evaluations to identify and resolve network issues and provided system administration support to various internal programs.
- Experience with vSphere 5.1 and 5.5, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPN, and both network and telephone cabling infrastructures.
- Performed server 2008 R2 backups, and created and deployed Windows 7 Enterprise images to unclassified laptops and desktops.
- Wrote SOPs and user documentation for Incident Management, Account Management Process, Laptop Training Support, and Red Beam Asset Tracking support. As a result of the new processes team members were able to provide more in-depth knowledge and assistance to users.
- Contributed to process improvement and developed Account Action Service Level Agreement response times and monitored customer-satisfaction levels.
- Analyzed, logged, and tracked complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to network connectivity and/or access issues reported via phone, email or using ServiceNow.
- Researched various vendors and made recommendations to management for a SCAP-compliant IAVA patching tool.
- Downloaded and installed critical and important patches as needed on unclassified laptops and desktops.
- Used PowerShell to perform administrative tasks.
Windows Systems Administrator/Client Service Manager
- Provided Windows Server Administration, Operations and Maintenance, and service delivery including troubleshooting, isolating and resolving problems, installing and setting up equipment, and maintaining system compliance in support of over 1,000 users in a classified environment both remotely and on-site at customer's location.
- Built and configured Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 R2 servers for deployment.
- Used Active Directory and Exchange to create and manage user accounts, groups, file, and printer services.
- Identified and resolved network communications and system software problems, and supported users and user applications.
- Scheduled and managed work of cross-functional team to meet 23 different Service Level Agreements.
- Utilized the BMC Remedy AR System Report Console to generate reports based on user-specified criteria. Tracked hardware, software, and network issues for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Managed and updated all trouble tickets via Remedy until resolution.
- Knowledge and compliance with DCID 6/3 'Protecting Sensitive Compartmented Information Within
- Wrote and maintained SOPs for Workflow Management to ensure team is fully trained on all aspects of ticket resolution for reporting and trouble ticket management. Ensured detailed documentation was maintained to facilitate trouble ticket resolution and to monitor and track desktop and/or network problems.
- Experience with implementing ITIL Service Management processes.
- Provided detailed information and feedback to both management and customers in the resolution of escalated tickets. Performed direct follow-up with users to determine satisfactory resolution.
Computer Operations Support Analyst Staff:
- Provided support to enterprise management system monitored and managed network and workgroup servers.
- Provided Tier 1 Help Desk and Tier 2 Escalation support of over 200 users using Active Directory and performed hardware and software support/upgrades as needed.