Network Administrator/Desktop Support
Accomplished IT professional with proven ability to manage and improve business operations. Technology self starter, that possess excellent problem solving, technical, project management and leadership skills that integrates well into a team environment, and equally effective working independently.
Networking: LAN/WAN, FTP,DNS, VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP and Ethernet
Browsers: Internet Explore, Chrome, Firefox
Hardware: PC's, Laptops, Telephony Systems, Printers, POS, Digital Menu Boards, POS System, Router, Switches and Modems
Software: Linux, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Point of Sale Software employee, inventory and product management applications instant messaging software SkillSoft Learning Management Systems LMS Certification: International Computer Drivers License ICDL
Call Tracking Tool/Database: SOS, Menu Maintenance, PMIX
Technical Support Representative
Handle customer inquiries, resolving problems and correcting service requests.
Held multifaceted responsibilities to manage Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, security cameras, phone system, and configure workstations. Fulfilled administrative responsibilities including additions and changes to user desktops, Outlook accounts, voice/data line setup, monitoring of network printers and installation of hardware peripherals. Also, completed a company wide migration of 80 personnel from Vista operating system back to Windows XP insuring user documents, favorites and desktop items were migrated properly.
- Active Directory management and configuration of POP3 E-mail, user accounts, printers and computers on the network.
- Workstation Configuration consisted of installing Windows XP or Vista, Office 2007, Drivers, Anti-Virus Software, Security Updates, Network Printers, Mapping Drives, and using Symantec Ghost for imaging drives.
- Security Cameras responsible for managing the installation and monitoring of security cameras and DVR equipment.
- Phone System Administrator overall management of the phone systems including repairs, installations, assignment and transfer of extensions, pass code, and voice mail setup.
- Help Desk Support provided overall first line of technical support and guidance to over 80 employees. Responsibilities included trouble shooting, configuring workstations/printers and maintained all desktop system applications and security updates.
Confidential Coordinator of a citywide community-based computer-training program, responsibilities included for forming and managing partnerships with profit and nonprofit organizations, increasing student enrollment, and retention within the International Computer Driving License ICDL computer program. Additional responsibilities included providing instructor led-training for senior-level executives from Comcast, Blue Cross, Fox Roach, Keystone Mercy Health, IBM, and majority of the City of Philadelphia Departments. Also, supervised 15 Computer Trainers and 8 Certified Computer Training Assistants CTA's .
Additional duties included:
- Management of several information databases.
- Monitoring of training sites.
- Coordinating training schedules and support services to assure successful computer training and certification of program participants.
- Development of curriculum and support services for TANF clients.
- Development of training and work site agreements and monthly reports to adhere with the Department of Community and Economic Development DCED contract compliance.