Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization will utilize my skills, abilities and education in Customer Service and the ability to thrive a lively working environment and multi-task and that will allow room for growth.
A highly motivated administrative professional I'm a fast learner and look forward to learning something new every day and thrive in high stress situations. I enjoy a busy day I have the ability to work effectively as an individual and a team player. I have experience in, human resources, customer service highly organized detailed-oriented professional. I have great skills in office, budgeting, event planning and travel arrangements, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills. Good judgment, excellent planning, and strong leadership skills, conflict resolution research / program support I am dependable and ethical. Possess comprehensive expertise in all office functions including: -Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office.Expertise in PC and Macintosh computers, multi-line telephone systems, scanners, faxes and copiers. - File, screen telephone calls, maintains schedules and inventories, invoicing and mail distribution. - Troubleshoot basic hardware and software computer problems.
Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access , Salesforce, CostPoint, QuickBooks Pro, Navision, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, iMIS
- Maintained database for all financial records: accounts payable / receivable, invoicing.
- Use basic computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Pro-Care.
- Answered a high volume of calls daily internal and external call routing support.
- Know and implement Minnieland's policies and procedure to staff parents.
- Oversee front office operations and provide impeccable customer service.
- Consistently increase and maintained child enrollment.
- Assist Director to Improve/maintain a high image of the School.
- Maintain the School in a clean, safe and healthy manner.
- Provide parent participation/community relations opportunities.
- Motivate and mentor staff daily / Improve effectiveness of staff.
- Expand knowledge and training of staff.
- Evaluate and document all aspects of each staff member's performance.
- Maintain personnel files to ensure all teacher certifications are current
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff.
- Assist teachers in classroom whenever necessary.
- Recruit, interview, and check references for all new hires.
- Conduct orientation for new employees, also supervise all new employees.
- Schedules staff and ensure proper staff child ratio for classrooms.
- Track and order supplies needed for the office.
Customer Service Representative
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers' profitability profiles.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items.
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
- Fill requests for catalogs, information or samples.
Customer Service Representative
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports. Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls. Demonstrated best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits.
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.