- 12 years of Experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web, Windows and Client/Server Application development using SharePoint, Microsoft CRM, SalesLogix, .NET Framework, C , MVC, ASP.NET.
- Experience in Installing, Migrating, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining and Troubleshooting SalesLogix 7.5.3 8.1, Microsoft CRM 3/4, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2010/07, SharePoint Portal Server SPS 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0.
- Experience integrating SharePoint with CRM systems such as Microsoft CRM and SalesLogix.
- Worked through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Post-production Support.
- Experience in Developing and building integrations into SharePoint using the client object model and SharePoint Designer.
- Extensive Experience in working with SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, and using data access technologies like ADO, ADO.NET, OLEDB and ODBC.
- Experience in administering SQL Server and Windows Server including maintaining user groups and roles in Active Directory and administering IIS, Exchange, Terminal Services, RAS.
- Hands on experience in creating Tables and Views as well as writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, indexes using T-SQL.
- Experience in Creating Packages using SSIS/DTS to import/export data.
- Experience in Creating Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- SharePoint Designer
- Visual Studio
- Windows Server 2012/2008/2003, Windows 8/7XP/2000/NT
- SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS Access
- .Net Framework, MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Microsoft Technologies
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3-4
- Sage SalesLogix 7.5-8.1, Sage MAS 500
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2013/2010/2007, SharePoint Portal Server SPS 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0
- Portal Technologies
- SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, iVobis
- MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, KnowledgeSync, Unity
- Operating Systems
- Development Tools
- Reporting Tools
- Other Tools
Carousel Industries designs, delivers and supports technology solutions that become the foundation of our clients' businesses. This includes unified communications, virtualization, VoIP, visual communications and collaboration, managed services and data technology solutions.
- Development of all customizations and integrations with SalesLogix CRM.
- Responsible for upgrading SalesLogix 7.5 to 8.1 including updating all customizations.
- Integrated SalesLogix and Microsoft SharePoint to centralize documentation with automated folder structure creation and permission configuration.
- Developed custom quoting module in SalesLogix.
- Designed, and developed custom MVC web application for Bill of Materials generation with SQL backend.
- Responsible for the architecture design and development of customer EBonding solution integrating our internal custom ITSM application with customer's ITSM programs using Web Services and MSMQ.
- Extended internal custom ITSM MVC application back-end controllers, stored procedures and web api for additional functionality.
- Interacted with stakeholders for requirement analysis and created functional specification documents based on the business requirements.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and post production support.
- Responsible for migration of SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Planned, Installed, Configured and Administered Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2010 Enterprise on medium farm environment.
- Planned, Installed, Configured and Administered Sage SalesLogix 7.5 to new more fault tolerant configuration with mirror development environment.
- Create dashboards charts using SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and iVobisCharts.
- Hands-on experience in using T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Transactions, Views and fine-tuning of the database indexes.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data between servers, load data into database, and archive data files from different DBMSs.
- Designed and developed various custom defined reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Designed and developed various custom reports using Crystal Reports.
- Support Microsoft SQL Clustered environment.
- Initial configuration of Google Mini search appliance.
Independent Game Developer
Confidential is an independent game start-up that I created to design and create video games initially on the iOS platform using Unity 3D.
- Released Word Caesar for iOS, where you decode quotes that have been encoded with a simple cipher.
- Released Bible Cypher for iOS, where you decode Bible verses that have been encoded with a simple cipher.
- Utilize Unity 3D game engine, C scripting, and Photoshop for game development.
Confidential Systems was an Avaya Platinum Business Partner that specializes in converged communications, IP telephony applications, unified communications, and security and managed services. TriNET was acquired by Carousel Industries in 2010 after having acquired Matrix in 2009.
- Created custom integration between Microsoft CRM and Microsoft SharePoint to centralize document storage and to automate site and folder structure creation through CRM.
- Designed and maintained custom intranet site using HTML, CSS, and ASP.Net C technologies.
- Created several dashboards using SQL Reporting Services for consumption within CRM.
- Program custom workflows and plugins for Microsoft CRM utilizing C .
- Initially Installed and Deployed Windows SharePoint Services 3 for Matrix Technologies.
- Administered and Maintained Microsoft SharePoint 2003 for TriNET.
- Designed and implemented many network improvements including: MPLS, IPSEC SSL remote access, and upgraded network switches.
- Upgraded many of the core business technologies such as Exchange 2000 to 2003, MS SQL 2000 to 2005, and other VoIP servers.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the migration of the Matrix Active Directory domain to TriNET's with minimal downtime, including migrating several technologies such as SharePoint, CRM, Exchange, MS SQL, Avaya Modular Messaging, and Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Migrated TriNET's CRM TigerPaw database to Microsoft CRM, translating and transforming the data as needed.
- Provisioned and rolled out Microsoft OCS server farm including the CSA/SSL certificate back end requirements.
- Administer Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, SQL
Confidential specializes in providing critical administrative and professional support services nationwide to federal government agencies.
- Developed custom conversion utility to convert and import data into Nation Guard call accounting system utilizing VB.NET, ADO.NET, and Microsoft SQL 2000.
- Created corporate website using CSS, and HTML.
- Installation and administration of company's LAN and WAN in Windows 2000 server environment.
- Installation and administration of Cisco router VPN network for VoIP and remote office access to headquarters' phone and computer system.
- Administration and installation of Avaya VoIP telephone system.