- Over 10 years' experience in Information Technology industry with exposure to various windows desktop-workstation, servers and networking infrastructures for implementation, deployment manage, monitoring, configuring and administration task.
- Windows administrator with extensive IT background and enjoys troubleshooting to find solutions to technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills, broad range of computer expertise and concise explanations for technical and non-technical users.
- Server 2012R2/2008 R2/2003/2000/NT, Hyper-V, Server Core
- SCCM 2012R2, MS System Operation Manager/SCOM 2007R2 2012, MySQL/SQL, MS Outlook/Exchange 2003 2010, Microsoft WDS/RIS
- Front-end/Back-End Support, Printer/MFP Hardware/Software
- Windows Servers/Networking/LAN-WAN, HW/SW Troubleshooting/RCA
- Ethernet /TCP-IP/VPN/Router/Modem/Network Switch Hub
- RAID/ILO RILO /VNC/RDP/RDCM/NetMeeting/Clustering NLB
- VMWare EXS2.5.x / vCenter5.x/vSphere v4.x/Workstation/Fusion
- FTP FTPS, SMPT, GPO, File Print, RODC/PE/RE, VDI, PXE SNP/BOOTP
- Windows Active Directory, ADFS, ADRMS, ADCA, DHCP, DNS, DFS, IIS,
- Windows OS 9x/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 10 TP, 8.1RTM/RT
- Citrix XenApp-5.x/MetaFrame XP/MetaFrame Presentation/ICA
- OSI, NetTerminal, Structured Cabling CAT5/6, PBX
- Daily management of Windows NT server, Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 remotely including problem isolation and resolution.
- Resolved significant difficulties in an enterprise level environment, ITIL base leveraging system with excellence resulting in more productive operation, deployment and manage of windows server infrastructure.
- Executed work orders assigned by Level-3 support, incident management, delivery lead and other hierarchy support teams.
- Resolved tickets received from OVSC OVSD within agreed SLA and increased numbers of resolved job tickets.
- Ensured server RAM/CPU/Disk/Network high utilization are monitored, managed and addresses any potential concerns before they become an issue
- Organized task and provide instructions with collaboration to Onsite Engineer to resolve server/network failure, troubleshoot and isolate problems.
- Educated 1st line of support and service desk support teams for necessary troubleshooting concept and techniques. Underlined the basic and effective ways of handling issues and troubleshooting windows server system / networking problems both on hardware and software.
- Administered windows server build/re-build/decommission, execute monthly patching update, software installation and system tuning with cooperation to different support teams.
- Rectified windows server/networking issues for level-2 technology scope such as HW/SW troubleshooting, application structures, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS, WINS, IIS, GPO, FSMO, File Print server, disk management, provisioning file sharing / NTFS permission and Event-Log.
- Identified problems and issues connected to server NIC Teaming, RAID/Disk Array Controller, NAS/ISCSI/SCSI controller card cable, Printers MFP and performed diagnostic test, configuration, drivers update and rectified issue with standard company procedure.
- Experienced with HP ProLiant ML, HP ProLiant DL, Dell PowerEdge, IBM Blade Center, HP Blade monitoring solutions, troubleshooting and diagnose.
- Experienced in supporting hundred-plus Servers within a data center environment.
- Developed and maintained technical expertise in desktop workstation, network hardware's windows server administration.
- L2-Technical Network Support Engineer and Point of Sales POS
- Trained users and managers on how to operate and use POS, windows system, computer hardware and peripherals.
- Migrated Corporate Clone PC to ACER M16 in a precise implementation, manage and deployment task.
Network Engineer and Support Assistant
- Performed administrative task to localized manage network, securities policies measures and internet sharing.
- Established network structured cabling, planning and layout and installed network devices/peripherals within company premises
- Give Technical Support to non-technical user, hardware and software.
PC Support Consultant System Engineer
- Assisted clients on how to use Computer and its POS System especially to those who has no background at all.
- Ensured 24/7 availability on an On-Call Support for the client.
- Conducted installation, setup configured computer OS/applications, printers. Touchscreen display hardware's and software's.