WITH MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS TO GLOBAL LEADERS IN THE AREAS OF TRADER VOICE AND NETWORK ANALYSIS, SPECIFICATIONS, UPGRADES, STANDARDIZATION, MAPPING DESIGN, CONFIGURATION, INSTALLATION, DAY TWO SUPPORT, AND ADMINISTRATION.
Define the scope and rationale for conversion and development goals draft practical short and long term plans lead the transition process for structuring new systems to manage growth and change .
INFRASTRUCTURE NETWORK SUPPORT
Promote to lead this prestigious firm's commitment to cutting-edge technology development and support. Analyze existing structures, determine requirements, managed on-site vendor, IPC and provide status updates, and resolutions to senior management. Define specification build, train, coordinate, manage and evaluate the performance of highly skilled technical teams. Oversee all phases of projects and ensure quality performance .
- Supported nineteen Front and Back room trading environments at number of AMERS locations outlined below .
- In depth knowledge of BT ITS Switch, IPC Alliance MX Switch, Twisted Pair, Global Squawks, Octel Voicemail, PLAR, Intercom, SpeakerBus, Voice Video over IP, Audio/Video Visual Technology, Polycom, Creston, Cabling, Power Plant, DACS, Data Wall, AT T Inter-Wireless Systems, Internal Headend, Time Warner Direct TV, Cable Distribution System, Endeleo CaTV System, Analog/Digital circuits, Copper/Optical Network Systems, NET/IDNX, Matrix Switch, PBX: Lucent 5ESS Avaya 8720, and IBM SNA Environment. .
- Responsible to monitor potential chronic issues pertaining to IPC Alliance MX Switch, Global Squawks, Private Lines, Turret s , SpeakerBus, NiCE Logger, and Avaya/Cisco PBX .
- Managed Maximo ITSM Incident tickets for the department along with the Day-2 workflow for internal vendor, IPC .
- Knowledge of and experience with the internal cabling infrastructure for telecommunications and data communication systems and services....
- Configured Video of IP Codex, Endeleo, and Avaya IP-Phones .
- Performs remote and on-site diagnosis technical problems related to supported Legacy Technology systems and services
- Coordinate vendor meets on chronic issues, and ensure an implementation plan is in place for resolution .
- Coordinates and confirms vendor maintenance, upkeep of equipment, and technician on-site visits .
- Works with the Local Exchange Companies and Long Distance carrier such as, IPC Network Services, Verizon Core Business, AT T, Abovenet and Global-Crossing for diagnose and repair related to supported Legacy Technology .
- Support of Physical, Data Link, Network, and Session layers of all networks in Bank of America / Merrill Lynch ..
- Equipment includes Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco PIX, Cable Distribution System, and Wireless AP devices .