Exploring opportunities to apply extensive experience in programming and computer systems to accomplish business goals in a challenging career environment where strong communication, project management, troubleshooting, and performance optimization skills can be effectively utilized.
- IBM's RPG II, III, IV, ILE, Free-form
- IBM's SQL programming on I-Series
- I-series AS400 administrator
- Microsoft's VB .Net 2005, 2008, 2010
- Microsoft's C .Net 2005, 2008, 2010
- Microsoft's Team Foundation Server Administrator
- Microsoft's Visual Basic VB 4, VB 6
- Microsoft's SQL 6.5, 2000, 2008
- XML programming
- File and Database Encryption
- Wise Install Systems 6.0, 8.0 and 9.0
- Microsoft's Office 97, 2003, 2007
- Microsoft's .Net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Aldon source management
- SIS Insurance Software programming
Senior Systems Analyst
- Write and maintain programming on four IBM I-Series
- AFPDS/Overlay printing, SQLRPGLE, Free-Form, RPG ILE, RPG III, RPG II
- Developing new programs using Microsoft's Visual Basic .Net and Microsoft's C .
- Developed and written all programming for Paperless System for automobile insurance underwriting processing
- In addition, I have been recognized by the United State Postal Service with awards and recognitions and by request from United State Postal Service have spoken with other companies on how to produce prints and save money.
- This above task was simply to create prints for mailing from the AS400. I took the task to the next level by going into depths with the US Postal regulations which resulted in a huge cost savings on postage.
- Developed and written all programming necessary for mail operations, including manifest system, producing 150,00 certified bulk mailed envelopes on a weekly basis while keeping printing costs under .01 per print ..annual savings of 2,000,000 dollars in postage.
- I-Series AFPU/overlay print programming without having to use I-Series IPDS printers allowing for huge cost savings and flexibility.
- Team Server Foundation Administrator
- Change Source Management Administrator Aldon LME .
- Create install programs using Altiris formerly Wise Installations and/or Visual Studio for distributed environments.
- Maintain existing Microsoft's Visual Basic programs VB 6
- I-series Administrator four AS400s .
- Writing Project and Program Specifications for Windows and I-Series systems
- Served as interim IT Director until a permanent placement could be hired.
Senior Program Analyst
- Developing and maintaining RPG II, RPG III and RPGLE programs on an IBM I-Series
- Using PC documents incorporating into the I-Series as overlays, giving insured's prints a professional appearance as well as adding functionality and ease of maintenance by other I-Series programmers
Senior Program Analyst
- Writing Program Specifications for Windows and I-Series systems
- Developing Microsoft's Visual Basic programs in a distributed software environment to connect over one thousand PC's located in eight states to one central I-Series using dial-up networking and internet connectivity.
- Work closely with internal Helpdesk to answer end-user questions and to solve problems remotely.
- Distribution program updates and databases to remote sites without end-user intervention.
- Introduced and incorporated a corporate wide VPN Virtual Private Network .
- Supervised all computer operations, programming and hardware.
- Wrote and Maintained Microsoft's Visual Basic on Windows NT Network
- Wrote and Maintained PowerBuilder programs on Windows NT Network
- Wrote and Maintained RPG programs on the IBM AS400.
- Developed transfer programs and techniques for moving information from the AS400 to PC's and vice versa.
- Developed Visual Basic programs for using information for CNC machines using data from the AS400.