Systems Engineer/Programmer with 10 years experience in design , engineering , implementation , testing/support of but not limited to the following networks : Cisco , Nortel , Windows 2000/2003/Exchange 2000/2003 Active Directory/Backoffice large scale deployments utilizing distributed software solutions/Projects including : IBM Netview/CA Unicenter TNG and NSM and SMS.Domain security/encryption PKI , AES , DES , RCA , WEP/WPA and network architecture, systems integration, network engineering, systems administration and project engineering : Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Solaris Servers. Installations, configuration and support using Enterprise Management tools such as CA Unicenter Network General Sniffer, HP Openview, SMS and Optivity in medium to large corporate networks.
Systems and Networks: CA Unicenter, Cisco routers 2500, 3600, 4000, 7500 switches 1900,2924,55xx , Bay Networks, IBM, Synoptics, VPNS, Network General Sniffer, HP Openview, Optivity, Microsoft SMS 1.2 / 2.0 and Novell EDIR 8.5 / NAM, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 Active Directory , Lotus cc:Mail and Notes, MS Exchange Server, SQL Server, Compaq RAID 5, HP , Ghost and Drive Image Pro.
Network Services: QIP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, WINS, IIS 4.0 / 5.0, Proxy Server, PKI, Windows 2000 Certificate Services.
Protocols:802.1x , 802.11,802.1q,802.3 TCP/IP, IPX / SPX, SNA, CDP, OSPF, BGP, SNMP, SMTP, IPSEC, SSL, Kerberos, X.509.
Programming Languages: VBScript, XML / HTML / ASP scripting, Windows 2000 host scripting, COM, ODBC and ADO / RDO, WBEM and Transact-SQL.
Windows Systems Administrator
Responsibilities include :
CA Unicenter Architecture/IBM Tivoli Netview design , integration ,testing , implementation, analysis , troubleshooting and enhancement away from the box programming for optimizing Large Bank Exchange/Citrix offshore India operations Network and Enterprise Data/Operations Center : End to End functionality using VB scripting WMI/CIM layer perl and XML Web Site/Services Suntrust Intranet/Internet applications monitoring and alerting and change management/problem management and notification Notification manager and Unicenter Service Desk 6.0 as well as other EMS/NMS tools/software OV for Windows/NetIQ/Vantage/Cisco in a 5000 server LAN over 30 NMS/EMS servers deployment
Technical lead : Training of level 1 and level 2 operations/Unicenter technical support personnel in administration and troubleshooting of Suntrust LAN/WAN using out of the box and homegrown network and Enterprise tools including : MS Exchange Administrator HP/Tivoli Openview/Netview , NetIQ , Unicenter EM , Worldview , DSM tools , WMO 5.01, Unicenter Management Portal
Certified Systems Admin
- Responsibilities include:
- Engineering,testing and support of wireless site management/agent solutions for WPA/WEP/802.1X/802.11 wireless networks ,access points,routers and vlans including Cisco Aironet 1200 , Nortel , Motorola , Avaya , Linksys rogue device testing and discovery and visualization mapping and authentication of wireless devices/channels via mac addresses or user authentication SSID/key encryption testing AES,DES,802.1X and
- Providing phone support and problem resolution of CA's global customer base who use Unicenter TNG 2.2, 2.4 and Unicenter 3.0/3.1 NSM all components and options including: Windows 2000/2003/NT scripting VB / XML
- Unicenter Agent technology/Manager DSM, Performance and Enterprise Worldview, Advanced Network Options, Web Management options, Portal, UE, GCU,Exchange Option, Database Option
- Design ,Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and testing of CA Unicenter on Windows NT/2000/2003 Solaris and Linux platforms
- Design and implementation of Windows 2000 Active Directory with integration/Administration of Exchange Server 2003 and integration of many CA Unicenter CORE and Options products for support engineers and scripting of the same.
NT/2000/Novell Systems Engineer /Administrator
- Plan, design, implement building and imaging GHOST 6.5 multicasting and disk to
- disk NT/2000 Servers and workstations.
- Support break and fix , automation of Network operating systems alert monitoring through
- WSHELL and VB scripting of Windows 2000/Active Directory, Novell 6, rollouts to 3000
- user/workstations WIN95/WIN98/NT 4.0/XP/WIN Professional and 30 server networks.
- Alcatel Omni Stack 10/100 Switch VLAN configuration and management with backup/restore
- and disaster recovery tools including Veritas Backup Exec and CA Unicenter.
- SMS Software packaging and distribution ipf, rai, ebs, vb scripting and remediation.
- desktop imaging using Ghost , Software packaging with SMS installer and XML
- programming. Office 2000/Outlook support.
NT/2000 Systems Engineer /Administrator
- Responsibilities include: enterprise management systems engineering, development and project management, network architect, Network Operations Center support CA UNICENTER and project engineering, systems integration, network engineering and systems administration.
- SMS systems design and implementation and programming 1.2/2.0 to 4,000 users .
- SMS Software packaging and distribution ipf, rai, ebs, vbs scripting and remediation.
- Successful Project design, management, engineering, implementation, administration and maintenance and recovery of EAB Branch SMS application software distribution and Enterprise desktop and server health monitoring systems a single SMS 1.2 Primary Domain Site with 100 remote secondary sites serving 1700 SMS clients. Design, NT server and desktop image building, testing and deployment using Ghost and Drive Image Pro, implementation, rollout and migration of and support of Client/Server and network Infrastructure, network services and enterprise branch delivery systems IIS/Citrix/Terminal Server, MS Exchange/ WEB Publishing/SQL/XML/CA Unicenter TNG, HP Openview, Network General Sniffers and Optivity to an enterprise-wide Windows NT/2000 / AD / Novell / Unix SUN Solaris corporate and retail banking environments 40,000 nodes , 500 NT servers and routers using ADSI,SQL Scripting ,VBScript NetObjects Builder , Wise Installer and Windows Installer Veritas Software Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services with SSL 56 BIT encryption for security and development of e-business applications. Cisco router core, distribution and access level , hubs and multilayer switch installation, configuration and support in a BGP-OSPF 100 router/Frame Relay/ISDN backup LAN/WAN.
- Consultant to Interim's clients: IBM and IBM clients, World Access and Galaxy Engineering.
- Installed, configured and supported Microsoft Backoffice Server including Exchange Server, RAS and NT 4.0 Server for Interims clients in NY and Georgia.
- Designed, tested, implemented and supported network infrastructure, network services and communications systems in a Windows NT / Bay 350 /ARN/ Globe trotter FRAME RELAY/Ascend ISDN routers and switches Network environment.