Dedicated worker, an expert computer technician. It has significant attitudes for a high quality service, such as: responsible, organized, punctual, and committed. Skills in managing server systems, and Programming in Visual Studio. Expert in Microsoft Office Products. Ability to learn new tasks and teamwork. Good relationships with supervisors, colleagues and clients.
IT Field System Administrator
- Act as first level support within the auction for local help desk, server installation/maintenance, system/personnel IMAC's, telephone system maintenance, audio/video systems, Live Block system, etc
- Proactively seek solutions to recurring problems and/or ways to build efficiencies in processes.
- Perform system upgrades and enhancements, as needed. Continually evaluate all infrastructures at auction facilities in the region to ensure systems function at peak performance.
- Maintain Active Directory, and Exchange server accounts.
- Maintain and follow up ticket creation, routing, and escalation procedures.
- Troubleshoot Remote users with Network Issues Internet and Juniper connection, and VPN connections.
- Monitor and Test Network Server Connections to ensure availability of all Enterprise Sites to the End Users and Clients.
Bilingual Customer Support
- Verify Warranty information and validate inventory availability for replacements.
- Responsible for assisting customers in diagnose and replace Seagate, Maxtor and Samsung products.
- Work in projects assigned by the management for data entry and replacement order entry hard drives.
- Mentor, Coach, and Training Development for new customer service agents.