- Passionate, diligent and focused Engineer with 10 years of cumulative experience as a Network Engineer / System Admin / Desktop Support Engineer/ Network Trainer.
- Technical knowledge proficiency in system administration, network maintenance, hardware maintenance, operating systems, Linux, Windows All versions MS- DOS and the willingness to learn and effectively apply new technologies.
- Analytical thinker, consistently resolving ongoing issues, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
- Extensive exposure to a comprehensive range of team activities, thrive on working in challenging environment.
- Demonstrated problem analysis/ resolution skills, ability to troubleshoot, solve problems quickly completely.
- Excellent client management skills innate ability to build strong, lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
| Network Administrator |
- Carried out full installation and configuration of Dell, XTreme, and Cisco switches, routers, and hubs. Acted as primary contact for server hardware and software problems, as well as network emergencies. Identified, reported and resolved network security violations. Worked with outside vendors and teams to develop voice and data wiring infrastructure. Responded to all user requests for technical support by phone and email.
- Provided administration and maintenance for Windows Linux, network operating center NOC , LAN/WAN/VPN, VMware vSphere, Dell Equalogic EMC SAN, Fortinet firewall, and Exchange 2003/2007 systems. Also managed Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP servers, and wireless access points.
- Held multifaceted responsibilities to configure, install and administer a network infrastructure and telecommunications systems that supported a staff of 2800 personnel and 20,000 students.
- Managed and maintained LAN WAN consisting of approximately 7500 workstations, 45 servers on a LAN WAN running 200 Dell, XTreme, and Cisco switches.
- Oversaw project management of several major migration and installation projects to include WIndows 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007, EMC Equalogic SAN, Fortinet firewall, M86 Marshall content filtering, and student informations systems.
- Held user training to educate employees on school board software and systems