To obtain a position as an IT professional within a well established company that supports career advancement.
Professional Profile/Core competencies:
- Over 25 years experience as an IT and Business leader within the Hospitality industry.
- Direct complex projects from estimation to completion.
- Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
- Proven ability to build partnerships with business leaders and external vendors.
- Create, maintainand overseedocuments at various stages of a technology life cycle. I writing a test strategy and test scripts, policy and procedure documents, training manual, support documents and internal control documents.
- Elicit requirements from business and technical stakeholders, and create Requirements Documents, Use Case Diagrams, and Use Cases for multiple application projects.
- Lead/broker mutually successful outcomes for constituents in various settings such as working sessions, meetings, and workshops. Also includes preparing, coordinating, facilitating and following through on next steps from sessions.
- Ensure the Quality of deliverables, whether it is through actual testing activities or management of those activities as performed by others.
- Construct and stimulate teams to achieve world-class results, encourage and energizing others to rally around new ideas and to work to create value for employees, partners and customers.
- Demonstrate technical and professional standards of work in an efficient manner to a degree of superiority or excellence including self-confidence, composed, professional communication, and being a role model for others.
IT Lead Systems Analyst/Manager
- Lead, mentor and manage a team of 7 IT Systems Analysts, providing Level 2 Level 3 application support and roles within product development.
- Manage vendor relationships, maximizing value of vendor support engagement and influencing application roadmaps.
- Create and maintain IT/Business roadmaps through lifecycle, including estimation, funding and cross product and resource planning.
- Instituted process improvements with outsourced service desk to reduce TTR 25 yoy by training Level 1 staff to support at L2 levels and engaged vendor support on every call through a warm transfer.
- Oversaw financial operations, responsible for department's finances.
- Lead a team of 80 customer facing employees, providing highest guest satisfaction/experience while managing financials for Food Beverage/Retail.
- Responsible for application support of POS systems and interfaces with downstream systems.
- Developed a Hotel Cage and Accounting revenue and balancing application within Excel, which eliminated 6 FTE's annually.
- Managed financial office operations staff of 15 .
- Responsible for financial reporting, forecasting and shrinkage reduction policies.
Technical and Application Skills
- BMC Remedy
- Mercury Quality Center
- Agilysys LMS and InfoGenesis POS
- MICROS Simphony, 9700 and 2700
- Epicor/NSB Sales Audit
- Open Table/Guest bridge
- Nextep Kiosk/POS
- ESP/NTN Prohost and RSVIP
- Manage Engine
- Iview Systems iTrak
- Microsoft Office products