IT Program Manager
Responsible for all aspects of management associated with execution of a multifaceted team of 50-plus IT professionals to include Network Operations, Information Assurance, Software Development and Help Desk. Also, responsible for management of budgets, personnel and material resources within the Department of Defense environment.Confidential
Senior Systems Engineer
Responsible for the Systems Engineering Team leadership of the FACE and VICTORY Programs gathering, refining and managing high level requirements prioritization and categorizing, defining, developing and documenting a System of Systems (SoS) architecture for the product line developed by Product Director Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PD PNT). Focus team on the integration of PNT devices and other products with the emerging programs architectures and other operating environments. Provide leadership for the definition of information requirements, data communications architectures and methodologies, bandwidth requirements, coordinate authentication/authorization, information assurance services, while interfacing with government C4ISR leadership.Confidential
Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for a technical program and results of multi-functional project teams. Responsible for the administrative, technical and operational leadership of a project within the C4ISR program space, as set by the Program Manager and/or customer. Monitored project to ensure statement of work, schedule and budget were well defined and maintained.Confidential Baltimore
Team Lead/Software Manager
- Produced system security schedules for Integrated Product Team (IPT), provided a core
- development staff, established a software development environment, generated an internal
- Software Development Plan, then executed and monitored the IPT against plan for Special
- Access Programs in the Anti-Tamper, Information Assurance and Special Technologies areas.
- Migrated radar modes software from a Curtiss Wright Dy-4 179-SBC, under WRS VxWorks5
- RTOS and Tornado Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to a new hardware platform
- containing a Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. MPC8548 PPC, under VxWorks6 RTOS, Workbench
- IDE and new development targeted for an AMCC 440EP embedded PPC secure processor under
- Green Hills Software Integrity RTOS, utilizing MULTI IDE. New software implemented a secure boot, a trusted network of tamper detector/response event processing, as well as, additional classified functionality.
Product Team Lead, Baltimore
- Produced and executed task scheduling, team building and strategy for software development
- efforts. Successfully managed effort for the LR-100 Receiver Product Line for Naval Special
- Warfare’s Threat Awareness System, Air Force’s Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and
- Sikorsky Helicopters. Incorporated Specific Emitter Identification (SEI) capabilities, upgraded to current PPC technologies, migrated to VxWorks OS.
- Coordinated task execution and scheduling for the System, Management and Control IPT for
- a large C4-ISRT product line. Family of Systems Program Software Manager for two separate Special Access Programs that completed successful customer demonstration and sell-off.
- Led twenty-eight member development team, which provided new and maintenance software
- for multiple Airspace Management Systems programs (Air Defense and Air Traffic Control). Functionality included Radar and Flight Data, Display and Data Link Processing. Emphasis was placed on task management, interface with the respective Program Offices, Systems Integration and Test teams. Functional management included performance appraisal evaluations.