System administrator with over 10 years experience providing technical assistance to business professionals. Demonstrated ability to integrate computer skills, customer support experience, and related education to exceed technical, business, and customer requirements. Dependable and diligent IT professional who manages multiple tasks and works well under pressure. Experience in installing, troubleshooting and repairing hardware, software and peripherals, plus training of end users. Applies consultative approach to resolving issues. Provides clear and simple explanations and works closely with people to develop solutions to their technical problems.
- Windows 95/98/2000/XP/ NT 4.0 Microsoft Office 97/2003/ XP Microsoft Project 98/2000/XP
- Microsoft FrontPage 2002 Outlook 98/2000/XP Internet Explorer 5.0/6.0/9.0
- WIFI Active Directory Visual Basic 6.0
- Microsoft SQL VMWARE Visible Analyst
- Fox Pro A+ CCNA
Confidential, System Administrator, Washington DC
- Establish processes for maintaining data intergrity
- Worked with AT&T AOTS system .
- Create and delete users accounts in AD
- Manage the implementation of Vocera system in the facility
- Develop and administer end user satisfaction programs
- Develop reports to support executives decision making
- Manage application servers to ensure business continuity
- Create disaster business continuity plan for the facility
- Monitor and manage Wifi communication devices.
Confidential, Asset Management Coordinator, Baltimore, MD
- Managed Vocera database and the device management database
- Worked with IBM TSRM system
- Coordinate department training on Vocera for all employee
- Provide onsite support for defective devices and monitor the RMA
- Recommended, developed and documented workflow improvements in support of the ongoing projects
- Create and distribute reports for departments
- Manage all new telecommunication deployments • Analyze, log, track and complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, server, and application to meet business needs.
- Coordinate hardware and software installations and upgrades to ensure work is performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolutions to complex matters of significance and coordinate the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Coordinate and monitor troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems: document system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommend course of action and implement as approved.
- Coordinate testing, upgrade and configuration of system files and services. Ensure changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Utilize standard corporate tools to record changes, service requests, and problem activities for tracking purposes.
Confidential, Data Analyst, Baltimore, MD
- Analyze and question irregularities in the results processing data flows, and determine the best solution for the defined problem
- Utilize existing tools and processes to monitor test event outcome data
- Worked with over 900 servers that is in the data center
- Maintain the AD environment.
- Insure that the information flow changes involved are an improvement with the current process
- Provide detailed metric and status reports in support of both internal and external customers.
- Provide leadership, consultation expertise and advice for solutions in support of Results Management team members
- Learn and understand legacy systems for purposes of event data outcome processing. Keep abreast of latest software development efforts that impact your area.
- Work in concert with the RMT Manager to implement process improvements and assist in the tracking, implementation, and verification of successful fixes to Problem Resolution items
- Prepare the required documentation on completed Results Management Team work commensurate with current standards and directions
- Be creative in the application of technology and responsive to internal requests for problem resolution.
Confidential, Technician, Laurel, MD
- Hooked up permanent company LAN. Attached all network cables, workstations and connected hubs and switches.
- Installed and configured computer workstations and configured laptop computers for RAS and docking station connections on LAN.
- Installed Windows NT workstation operating system and configured for TCP/IP network, including DHCP, WINS and DNS settings.
- Researched and resolved problems on workstations and LAN, including IP resolution, cabling problems, and peripheral malfunctions.
- Installed and trouble shot software including Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Outlook XP and Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Upgraded computers from Microsoft Office 2000 to Office XP and trained end users on new software changes and additions.
- Developed and provided reports and recommendations to project managers concerning inventory, usage and performance of all computer equipment.
- Set up new inventory system for hardware and software to help track accountability and repairs
- Chosen to lead PFS/PAS project for one of the facility in the district , delivered PAS training , created implementation plans
Confidential, Administrative Technician, Gaithersburg, MD
- Upload and Download DIAD board and Scanners for the operation so it can be use the next operating day
- Performed beginning of the day and end of day on the scanning control system in order to get all packages information
- Edited driver time card for correct code and summit it to the payroll department