Summary of Qualifications
Dedicated Senior Field Support Specialist with comprehensive Data Management and telecommunications experience. Superior troubleshooting ability and customer relations. Proactive tactical planner and Project Manager with recognized decisive leadership skills and ability to face challenges head-on. Unique knowledge of Windows Registry. Proficient knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
Network Engineer, Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Installed and configured Domain Controllers with Windows 2008 R2
- Maintained Backup Servers and Libraries
- Inventory Management
- Administration of VMware ESXi host server
- Created and configured virtual servers
IT Support Specialist, Confidential, Lewisberry, PA
- First and second level support to end-users.
- Support of Cisco Unified Call Manager System
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Create and maintained VMWare ESXi server .
- Install and maintain Windows 2008 server.
- Support Windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
- Install virtualized server environment
- VPN support to remote users
Network Support Specialist, Confidential, Marietta, PA
- Installed and supported network servers, switches, patch panels and other network hardware.
- Third level support to desktop and laptop users on Windows XP Operating Systems and a variety of applications.
- Risk and Compliance Reporting
- Project Management.
- Inventory Management
- Wi-Fi and VOIP support
- Imaging desktops and laptops using Ghost
- VPN support
- Maintain Backup server and tape library
Adjunct Computer Technology Instructor, Confidential Mechanicsburg, PA
- Instructed students in a classroom environment, on various computer concepts, applications and Operating Systems.
- Instructed students on effective hardware diagnostics, maintenance and installation techniques.
- Prepared examination papers and class projects.
- Graded examination papers.
- Maintained online database of student grades and performance.
Senior Field Support Specialist, Confidential L.P., York, PA
- Provided third level support of over 1200 computers and peripherals at local and remote sites.
- Managed user accounts and computer accounts on Active Directory
- Managed Windows update server (WSUS) for patching services for local and wide area networks
- BlackBerry support to users on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Audio/Visual support for several conference rooms including mobile A/V service.
- Served as Technical Team Lead for team of 6 technicians.
- Resolved customer technical requests according to service level agreements.
- Managed project for site wide migration to new software.
- Networked, configured and repaired printers through telnet interface.