SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Significant track record of success in sales in federal and commercial markets leveraging technical expertise, technology, and resources to meet customer needs.
- Track record of creating new opportunities by leveraging new technologies and utilizing partnerships to provide complete solutions for my customers.
- Focus on problem solving, relationship development and customer satisfaction. Experience working with large, global, customers including Department of Defense, Civilian Agencies and SLED markets.
- Account Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Sales forecasting (using Salesforce.com)
- Strategic thinker/problem solver
- Government Procurement Vehicles
- Technical Expertise
- C Level Expertise
- Direct and Indirect Sales Experience
Confidential , Duluth, Georgia
Manager, Strategic Major Accounts - Public Sector
Managed sales of hardware and software solutions to large clients within Confidential, Department of Defense, Civilian Agencies and SLED market.
- Successfully rolled out a large, $5M, hardware and software system to Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Won the largest indirect SLED sale in Confidential Government Systems history, a $7M hardware sale in association with a partner to local and private schools throughout the US.
- Sold and implemented a new hardware and software solution for the state of Alaska’s Department of Transportation.
- Improved revenue generation at Confidential accounts for software projects.
- Won a hardware and software digital signage and interactive map solution for a large city Local Government, City of Atlanta.
- Won a hardware sale to Washington State under Department of Education in a technical refresh.
- Worked with consultants and lobbyists in efforts to penetrate government accounts in the civilian agency market place.
- Cultivated numerous partnerships with software vendors (Channel) in efforts to gain business in the Department of Public Utilities and Department of Health and Human Services.
Confidential . (Acquired Confidential in 2007), Schaumburg, Illinois
Account Manager - Confidential
Managed sales of high tech products to clients including all Confidential, the Department of Defense and the Department of Transportation.
- Increased sales by $3M to the Department of Defense and Military Retailers by creating and leading customer-focused events.
- Won a $5M technical refresh with the US Navy for a Retail solution incorporating hardware, software and professional services.
- Won a $3.5M technical refresh with the US Marine Corps for a Retail solution using hardware, software and professional services.
- Sold $4M in a hardware solution to the Department of Defense for Retail Solutions in a Grocery application in conjunction with a major software partner.
- Achieved 95% of quota in 2008, 115% of quota in 2009 and on track to achieve quota in 2010.
- Performed High Touch Account Manager functions at Confidential organizations under Army and Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, selling high tech products including handheld computers, wireless networks, scanners and OEM products for complete solutions.
- Acquired Department of Transportation as additional focus in 2009 setting the stage for a 6,000 device rollout, valued at $6M, at the FAA beginning in early 2011.
- Managed numerous VAR relationships in Channel Sales equating to approximately 10-20% of annual sales.
Senior Systems Engineer
Assisted Government vertical team members in sales efforts, through both direct account managers and channel partners. Focused on Retail within Government but assisted on other Federal accounts.
Confidential - Technical Lead
Assisted Retail Team members in sales efforts, through both direct account managers and channel partners. Performed pre-sales function for Team at many events such as National Retail Federation (NRF) and IBM User’s Conference.
Senior Systems Engineer / Wireless Expert Team
Performed pre-sales and post-sales technical support for Dallas office. Tasks included system analysis and resolution. Lead Member of the corporate Wireless Expert team. Team was comprised of individuals, worldwide, who possessed the most up-to-date knowledge of 802.11 wireless issues and progress.