Highly reliable and detail - oriented Project Management professional with upwards of 15 years of relevant experience, and a high sense of diligence and ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments within tight deadlines. Proactive and efficient with an extensive track record in evaluating and devising comprehensive solutions and proven ability to work effectively in busy environments with positive results.
Areas Of Expertise
- Project Management and Co-ordination
- Systems Administration & Analysis
- Quality Assurance & Product Testing
- Database Design & Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Staff Management/Team Leadership
- Possess keen ability and competency to translate business issues into IT solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, delivery, support, and analysis.
- Extensive experience at managing cross-functional teams for fast-paced as well as complex projects.
- Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise scale business applications and business intelligence software.
- Hands-on experience leading all stages of system analysis efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.
- Recognized for outstanding leadership abilities; ability to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project team initiatives.
Salesforce.com: Modules - Sales, Call Center
Siebel: Siebel 184.108.40.206, 7.7.2, 7.5.3 Modules - Call Center, Sales, Field Service eScripting, Workflows, Business Services, Assigment Manager
Operating Systems: UNIX, Sun Solaris, Windows 2000/NT/XP, MS-DOS, MVS on IBM-3090
Databases: Oracle 8i, SQL Server 2000, IMS/DB
Tools: MS Project Plan, Crystal Ball, SPSS, Visual Source Safe, Rational Rose 2000, Visio 2000, IBM Visual Age for JAVA
Confidential, Hayward CA & Milford CT
Team Lead, System Administrator
Administered the rollout of Salesforce.com for the District Network.
- Supported 500+ users across the country in regards to system administration, integration, configuration and reporting
- Managed the data migration effort for all the Districts from their Legacy CRM applications
- Supported 1000+ Branch users Sales, Field Service and Call Center departments across the country on the Siebel-CRM Platform
- Implemented and defined new processes to capture the Competitive Information
- Integrated the Siebel Application with DQ Plus Cleansing software to handle the data de-duplication and matching.
- Teamed up with the Neopost Marketing dept. for a Strategy Project as part of the UCONN course requirement
- Understanding the customer purchasing behavior specifically with supplies - ink catridges
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve and strengthen the customer equity
Confidential Sunnyvale CA
Senior Programmer Analyst
As Lead Siebel Configurator, was involved in several enhancements & upgrades to the CustomerEdge Application for Network Appliance at Sunnyvale CA
- Created an effective end-to-end solution for implementing the Email notification Opt In/Opt Out functionality
- Defined the integration architecture between Siebel and Trillium for Address Cleansing and Matching
Confidential, Fargo ND
Worked as Lead Siebel Configurator on Contacts Management project for American Cancer Society at Valley City ND, allowing ACS staff to record contacts, the contact’s association to an account, and the contact’s involvement in the relationship between ACS & the account.
Confidential Bangalore, India
Responsible for the overall testing of the Asset Mgmt System product for Schlumberger, USA
- Handled a team of 8-10 members at Bangalore, India; defined the testing criteria, arranged hardware and software resources and completed the project on schedule and budget.
- Was the sole liason between the customer and the offshore team on the Online Portal Project for Cable & Wireless Jamaica at Kingston, Jamaica
- Involved in finalizing the business processes, requirements and design.
- Interacted with the Offshore team consisting of 10-15 members regarding the development activities and issue resolution.
- Worked as Onsite Co-ordinator at Dallas, TX on the Global Procurement project for Frito-Lay.
- Involved in design and development of the reports and the common visibility across the organization
- Worked as Onsite Coordinator at Miamisburg, OH on Global Legal Platform Project
- Facilitated the Environment team as well as the Requirements Tracking team.
- As Configuration Controller, approved all deliverables
Confidential, Mumbai, India
Developer, Team Lead
Created the Offshore Methodology for Production Support for the first time at Mumbai, India, the designated offshore location for GE Projects.
- Spent the initial 3 months at Lynchburg, VA for system understanding and later transitioned the support activites to Offshore.
- Built a team of 6 members over a period of 12 months. Led the opening Account project for GE Japan Leasing
- Spent the initial 2 months at Tokyo, Japan finalizing the requirements and the design approach and later carried out the development activities in Mumbai, India