5+ years experience in Configuring, Testing, Training and Implementing Manhattan WMOS as ERP solution. Provided solutions to business problems by improving and leveraging functionality of existing systems or implementing new functions and applications. 12+ years experience in Full Life - Cycle Experience of Scoping, Analyzing, Planning, Designing, Implementing, Testing, Releasing and Maintaining Enterprise Scale Application Systems. Understand and Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient solutions
- Manhattan Warehouse Management System ( WMOS 2006 )
- Enterprise Integration Services ( EIS ) and Performance Management ( PM )
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 2010, 2008, 2005,2003, Visual Basic 6, Visual C#, Visual C++
- Oracle 11i, 10g, 9i, 8i and SQL Server 2005, 2003
- Oracle JDeveloper, C, C++, Java, Perl
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office
- Hp Unix, Windows Server 2003
System Analyst at Confidential, Dajeej Kuwait
Manhattan WMOS Techno-Functional Consultant
- Lead a team of 2 engineers and 2 consultants from Manhattan Associates to implement ERP Solution.
- Played a significant role in WMOS Configuration, Testing, Training, Root Cause Analysis and Issue Resolution saving the company thousands of dollars.
- Established and ImplementedBusiness Processes that leverage capabilities of Manhattan WMOSto optimize Supply Chains Efficiency.
- Recommended Solution to Technical Issues, Getting Solutions, Testing SDNs and Implementing them.
- Enterprise Integration Services ( EIS ) Integration Configuration, Testing and Implementation.
- Build Operational and KPI Reports on Performance Management and Oracle BI to aid management decisions.
- ERP System brought benefits to TSC such as Demand Forecasting, Online Inventory, Reduced Inventory Levels and Lead Times, 3 way Invoice Matching, Digital Promotions which reduced costs and increased sales.
- Understand business problems, set business users expectations, provide solutions within SLAs that exceed user expectations, train users on new solutions and implement solutions.
- Successfully implemented crucial applications and services for Business users and Customers.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and trouble shooting skills with available tools/resources.
- Delivered Customer Loyalty Interface with TSC Partners which reduced interval between redeeming points and getting rewards from 3 weeks to 30 seconds and increased customer satisfaction by 20%.
- Build label and slot printing application for warehouse reducing cost and shelf labels for service stores which helped in increasing sales by 8%.
- Rolled out and trained users on Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Projects which provided Content Management and helped in better managing projects and crutial resources.
- Deployed Time Attendance System which increased punctuality and reduced absentism.
- Enhanced Bugeting application of TSC to help with Financial Mangement.
Computer Engineer at Confidential Doha, Kuwait
- Designed, developed and deployed solutions for Ministry of Energy using Visual Basic Dot Net, Oracle, SQL Server and Excel.
- Complete Enterprise Package for Al-Kifah International Establishment using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Oracle.
Computer Engineer at Confidential India
- Super Market - Kitchen Needs and Royal Super Market Visual Basic and Microsoft Access
- Pharmacy - Bombay Surgical Visual Basic and Microsoft Access
- Industrial Suppliers - MohsinaliSultanali and Renuka Electricals Visual C++ and Files to store data