Over 16+ years of desktop and systems administration of WAN/LAN analyst expertise consisting of Cisco routers, switches connected to large scale satellite communications - based network. Skilled Systems Administrator on Windows workstation and server 2003, 2008 and 2010 platforms. Always present a positive and professionally appearance. Excellent communication skills and courteous customer services; skilled in software, hardware, and networks troubleshooting.KEY TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003; proficient in MS Suite 2007/2010; Cisco 3560G and 3750 Switches and Call Manager; TCP/IP; LAN/WAN; Wi-Fi network; VSAT Satellite system.
Systems Analyst, Confidential
Duties and Responsibilities Included but not limited to:
- Configured vSwitch and vDSwitch, Multi-patching, Admission control and administrating physical to virtual network connectivity
- Day to day and virtual machine capacity planning and performance analysis
- Implementing and troubleshooting VMware ESX server, VMware virtual center, V-Motion, Storage VMotion, HA, DRS, and other vSphere components
- Storage analysis, Performance planning and tuning for VMs.
- Virtual machine Administration including working on P2V and V2V projects
- Resource management for performance analysis, tuning & capacity planning
- Knowledge of Fiber SAN, NAS NFS and RAID Technologies (Cisco Switches) Dell MD 1000 storage technologies and worked with SANs in VMware environments
- Manage operations critical MS Exchange 2010 and 2003 and 2008 servers, SCCM and Update Server (WSUS)
- Manage FTS file sharing, permissions, ownership and inheritance
- Installed and Configured Solarwinds Orion for Network Monitoring, Analysis and Netflow
- Configured Cisco switch for Trunks, VLANS, Access Ports, Installed and Upgrade IOS
- Designs, develops, customizes, implements and supports platforms and procedures for network management, monitoring and control through use of Network monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Backup/Restore procedures and methods for Exchange Server 2010
- Set appropriate permissions for network resources, configuring routers and switches
- and Cisco Call Management servers
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary
- Experience with developing requirements for ADP systems
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future
Systems Administrator Confidential, Ltd., Kuwait
Analyzed, planned, and managed users’ accounts in Active Directory ensuring they adhere to IA policies and procedures. Configure Cisco switches for various VLANs systems. Setup user accounts via Active Directory, processed Network Access Request forms, update computers to be compliant with IAVA. Monitored network for efficiency of operation. Performed software, hardware installs, and upgrades on Windows platform.
Technical Analyst Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Analyzed, developed, and managed broadband DSL and cable services for field sales users. Recommended various software, hardware, and PDA resolution for 650 global healthcare sales force locally and remotely. Provided courteous user desktop and network support.
Desktop Support Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Remotely analyzed and resolved customers technical issues of Windows 2000. Remotely fixed e/mid-range operating systems and LAN/WAN deployed. Troubleshoot LAN/WAN firewall connectivity problems with remote users using Microsoft Suite, Visio, pcAnywhere, and Remedy.
Technical Account Rep Sprint, Atlanta, GA
Managed customers data accounts. Investigated and resolved customers’ data billing issues.
Coordinated, tracked, and managed the provisioning and installation of complex data and voice services across multiple networks.
Master Trust Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Performed daily 401(k) record-keeping via Trustmark. Processed distributions, loan administration, client service, participant statements, and evaluated daily transfers for clients.