Systems/Security Administrator with over 20years experience in System Access Control. Experienced in Corporations that are fast paced. Support all security aspects of IT projects and tasks including the evaluation, testing and integration of new systems and services. Control the maintenance and ongoing support of architectures, platforms and applications, and the remediation of security events related to IT systems and applications. Manages multiple priorities effectively. Maintains clear and efficient communications with management and customers. Provides guidance to peers. Leader in development and professional service for all of our clients/users through courteous service, motivating, techniques, and system strategies.
Key competencies include:
- Personalized user security development
- New user platform management & provisioning
- Progression in customer service & technical support improvements
- Development on - going professional growth strategies
Security Administrator/Analyst, Confidential, Conshohocken, PA.
- Perform systems and network security administration tasks on various system platforms. Including databases and web-based environments. User access management.
- Using IBM platforms such as Linux Redhat and Lotus daily for system management.
- Maintaining users in Active Directory/Edirectory, NetIQ, Webconsole, and Novell IManager for Adding, Deleting and modifying. Configuring them in different groups, roles and profiles. Including RBPM.
- Implementation and provisioning of users on multiple Web Interface environments, including Test Environments.
- Use multiple screens for opening up various applications for troubleshooting as well as providing access.
- Responds to requests from clients to resolve access problems and accurately process user access requests, while adhering to SLA’S(Service Level Agreements)
- Using a SRS ticketing system for utilizing new requests and modifications, and use an “Incident” ticketing system called Service Now(user support requests) for maintaining issues, problems and troubleshooting for “all” users. Ensuring that tickets are closed and issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Employs basic analytical skills to define system information requirements and objectives for system, application, and interface maintenance or enhancement requests and communicate to clients and programmers.
- Project management.
- (Same duties as previous Security Administration positions)
Call Center/Customer Service, Confidential , PA.
- Make outbound calls to clients.
- Provide survey information for Marketing Research.
- Perform data entry for outbound calls associated with the position.
- Perform systems and network security administration tasks. Establish, maintain and terminate all users on 40 plus systems platforms and web-based applications(Access Control). Providing new functionality.
- Maintain user account and password information for all end users internal and external, approximately 50,000 plus on data applications including vendors.
- Provisioning users onTrust3000 which was their mainframe that was sitting on a TN3270 platform. Also, used UNIX to set up users with Apollo, Invest One & Enterprise that was supported by SunGard. Site Minder, Identity Minder, and Identity Manager/LDAP were also used for provisioning of users.
- Participate in the Change Management process providing security oversight for changes and modifications to the environment.
- Managing conversions and de-conversions for new and existing users with record breaking functionality entitling on a multi-user based environment.
- Create and maintain all documentation for all assigned applications. Develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications. Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
- Wrote user procedures. Provide Auditing responsibilities. Develops and communicates information security policies, protocol and procedures.
- Give training on new systems coming aboard to internal and external clients.
- Troubleshoot problems with all end users, clients/vendors on all systems mainframe and web-based. Utilize test environments.
- Experience in providing efficient, high quality technical support services to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of issues related to systems.(Service Desk & Client Rep Responsibilities)
- Provide functional application analysis, define system requirements, and develop logical date models using best practices for build and configuration, maintenance and data integrity.
- Using a Magic Tracker System to utilize issues and problems for “all” users. Ensuring that tickets are closed and issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with other functional teams on system functionality, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application. Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
- (Same duties as previous job).
Systems/Security Administrator, Confidential, Philadelphia, PA.
- Managed all aspects of the department/Head Liaison of Access Control.
- Perform conversions and deconversions of new and existing users being added and removed from all databases.
- Approximately adding, changing and deleting 6000 signons/user ids or more a month to our SIS/TN3270 Pathway Online Systems.
- Respond to requests from business units to resolve access problems and accurately process user access request.
- Perform monthly and quarterly audits on systems to determine access is appropriate and complies with protocol.
- Written and implemented procedures and guidelines for department processes. Maintain online files of all our network users approximately, 20,000.
- Met deadlines that increased companies’ asset growth.
- Using a tracker system to utilize issues and problems for “all” users.
- Customer Service related tasks, dealing with the 250 firms within the company on a one on one basis. Worked with software to maintain all customer requests, Tandem, Novell, Outside View Help Desk responsibilities.
- Implemented training courses for new recruits and existing clients — speeding profitability.
IBM, Lotus, Linux Redhat, ADP/SIS, SAP, CSS, Active Directory, E-Directory, Novell IManager, B2B, B2C, Email configuration, Omni Web, Security Workbench, RSA Tokens, Remote Desktop(RDP), SRS, Service Now, HTML and FTP, TCP/IP, Tandem, Web Console, Invest One/Apollo, Enterprise, Siteminder & Identity Minder, LDAP, Identity Manager, SQL, Linux Test Systems, Workflow, TN3270, Trust3000, SunGard - UNIX, Tracker, BMC(Magic Tracker System), Sharepoint, Citrix, RBPS World Pay, SQL, Oracle, Cisco, Java, STC/A2T2 Applications, PDA, Windows Mobile, Web Production, Oracle, Internet Production Interface, BMC Software, DTCC, SCHWAB Portal, PC Web Interface, Single SignOn, Wachovia Plus Interface, Windows 2003/XP, Windows 95/NT/, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Databases, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Outside View, Project Management, Data Entry(80,000 + keystrokes), Typing (120-150 wpm)