Languages: VBA, SQL, ADO, DAO, DDL, ORACLE8 SQL+
- Created a programming suite that allowed the location of more than $300,000 in over charges for the Confidential .
- Created and maintained an automated mailing system utilizing Microsoft VBA/ADO that eliminated the need for one full FTE.
- Provided on - going training for more than 25 Human Resource and Payroll personnel in the use of the Lawson database system and personally designed programming for employee data retrieval unique to departmental needs for more than 11 years.
- Created and maintained data display programming, with Microsoft VBA, that reduced hours of data query work for the Compensation and Benefits Department.
- Liaison for Human Resources with the Information Technology Services department.
PERSONNEL INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER
- Designed a programming system that enabled Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas to be acknowledged as the best in the United States Army for processing timeliness.
- As part of the Human Resources organization, trained over 1000 personnel, over a period of 15 years, in the use of data retrieval and input systems utilizing the Tactical Army Combat Computer Systems and ADS.
- Designed programming that was utilized for the deployment of more than 120,000 personnel during Desert Storm.
- Awarded twice the second highest peace time award, the Meritorious Service Medal, for the creation and maintenance of programming for the United States’ Army database systems throughout Europe in 1995 and the United States in 2000.