Disciplined professional with 10+ years of experience in network security administration and systems engineering. Strong background in end - user management, documentation, training and support, as well as hardware implementation of servers, PCs and laptops. Extensive experience in Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server, administration of Active Directory and AGDLP modeling, forest/domain architecture, Exchange Server 2000/2003/2010 , Windows XP, Windows 7 and legacy Windows operating systems. Also have an excellent ability to learn and adapt to new environments and skill sets as required.EXPERIENCE
Information Security Analyst II
- Managed user and service accounts, OUs and groups across multiple domains using AGDLP guidelines for approximately 5300 enterprise users.
- Assisted in the implementation of the AGDLP model into Active Directory structure and remediation of existing AD objects to conform to this practice. This change streamlined provisioning efficiency of users by 30%.
- Provided procedural and functional training for internal security team as well as new process implementation for maintaining consistency and compliance.
- Engaged in remediation efforts for multiple concurrent projects in conjunction with Business Protection, Compliance, and/or Audit to comply with Financial Reporting Control Framework (UK version of Sarbanes Oxley) standards.
- Designed workflows for new security processes and updated existing processes to improve efficiency.
- Created groups and interactive/non-interactive service accounts required for applications and determined permissions based on requirements.
- Submitted, coordinated, and executed low and high risk RFCs as required by the Change Management team.
- Completed moderate to complex ITWRs as part of managing projects.
- Maintained communication between the security team and other teams to ensure timely and complete resolutions to arising IT needs.
- Member of the Security Access Management on-call team, providing support on a 24 hour basis for business issues with critical impact to Enterprise systems and profitability.
- Design architect and implementation manager for permissions structuring models for Business for shared directories and group application access to ensure least privilege.
IT Specialist/Systems Engineer/Network Architect
- Designed network infrastructure, including network domain encompassing Active Directory, PDCs, Exchange Server, and wireless security for 10 Midwest locations.
- Managed Active Directory management procedures including provisioning and remediating user and service accounts, organizational units, and group policies according to Company guidelines.
- Provided remote and on-site technical support for approximately 130 end users in 10 Midwestern locations.
- Acted as a consultant in the design and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM running parallel with the existing FACTS Enterprise System and designed reports for data transfer between the two.
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of a domain-wide Symantec Antivirus system server.
- Installed, configured, and maintained a Blackberry Enterprise Server, integrated with Active Directory and Exchange Server.
- Built, configured, and supported new PC’s for new and existing users.
- Created and maintained Company documents as required.
- Evaluated, restructured, tested, and implemented network infrastructure and framework for two distribution centers.
- Developed and documented disaster recovery procedures.
- Implemented new software and processes within the new IT architecture.
- Maintained and monitored SMTP and POP3 service functionality for reliable email service.
- Created detailed confidential UNIX based reports for executive review.
- Designed a Best Practice Policy for multiple facets of the IT structure primarily based on Microsoft Best Practice guidelines.
- Built and managed a corporate domain as well as an Exchange Server and retail website.
- Maintained websites for secure retail sales, distribution, and contractor ecommerce projects, alongside subsidiary stand-alone ecommerce site.
- Researched and implemented technology best practices to support and enhance company objectives.
Network Administrator/Systems Engineer
- Solutioned and implemented a domain on a very young network, installed and configured Exchange Server 2000 including mailbox migration from Exchange 5.5 to the new system.
- Installed and maintained a daily data backup system.
- Configured hardware and software on client PC’s and laptops in order to integrate them into the Company environment.
- Administered group policy for Active Directory, including all AD objects in all architecture.
- Installed, provisioned, and secured wireless networking to meet Company security policies.
- Created and documented network security policy following Microsoft Best Practices using MBSA to insure against malicious network activity.
- Integrated Symantec Enterprise and Corporate Anti-virus, configured remote monitoring, maintained, and documented strategy for all Company/non-Company assets.
Human Resources Manager, Office Manager and Accounting Manager
- Managed Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Company-wide including billing and collections.
- Assisted executives in creating, documenting, and executing office policy and best practices.
- Developed and maintained a filing system to comply with federal and state regulations.
- Processed forms in cooperation with immigration lawyers to file alien status petitions, changes or extensions in accordance with ICE protocol.