- Certified Networking Professional with more than 5 years of experience.
- Expert Network (Service Provider) Architect, Planning and Designing Reliable, Stable, and Secure Network Topologies that provide High Availability, Redundant Paths, and Trusted paths for Data Traffic satisfying and fulfilling the Customer or Employer requirements.
- Extensive knowledge in Enterprise network solutions, design and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Very strong Technical Knowledge in Routing & Switching, networking & backbone environment.
- Adept at Team Management & Leadership skill like tasking, delegation, monitoring, feedback, skill upgrade, competence management, career planning, motivation & mentoring of the team.
- Cohesive Team Player with Fast Learning Curve along with strong analytical, problem solving, innovation, planning, organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
- IP routing: Designing best practices using IPv4 & IPv6 routing protocols: IS-IS, OSPFv2/v3, RIP, RIPng, EIGRP, EIGRPv6 and BGP policy routing.
- Implementing IPv6 in service provider environment using 6PE and 6vPE approaches.
- Extensive knowledge in Enterprise network solutions, design and troubleshooting.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Cisco IOS, IOS-XR & Juniper JunOS.
- Very strong MPLS background including all of MPLS enabled applications.
- Excellent experience with BGP/OSPF/ISIS configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good experience with a variety of WAN/LAN technologies including configuration and troubleshooting of Ethernet, EFM, POS, ATM, Frame-Relay and PPP.
- MPLS enabled applications: including MPLS VPN, Any Transport over MPLS (AToM), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), Inter-AS MPLS VPN, Carrier’s Carrier (CsC), MPLS traffic engineering and Multicast VPN.
- Good background in Datacenter solutions and technologies (VDCs, FEX, vPCs, Fabric Path & OTV).
- BGP scalability mechanisms: Route Reflectors and Confederations.
- QoS mechanisms and QoS implementation in both Service Provider and Enterprise environments.
- Broadband aggregation protocols including PPPoE and PPPoA.
- Hands on experience with different Cisco and Juniper routers (CRS1 – ASR – ISR - Cisco 7200 – Cisco 7600 – Cisco 3800 – Cisco 2800 – Cisco 2600 – Cisco 1700 - Cisco 6500 – Cisco 4500 - Juniper M10i), Cisco CAT switches (3500, 2900, 6500), ME3400 & Nexus Switches (N2k, N5k & N7k).
- Experience on different edge DSLAMs devices from different vendors as PARADYNE, ZYXEL, ZHONE and HUAWEI.
Confidential, Team Leader
- Implementing the solutions for any new customer (L2/L3 VPN or Internet).
- Full provisioning for any new L2/L3 VPN or Internet customers with different solutions & topologies.
- Full provisioning for (Mobile VPN) MVPN customers for both PE & the customer’s SOHO, to work as normal L3 VPN customer. (IPsec over GRE using DMVPN solution).
- Very Strong Experience with IPsec/GRE solutions.
- Migrating customers from ATM and TDM technologies to the Ethernet Technology.
- Training new comers when required
- Great experience in customer’s different solutions, topologies and configuring PEs & CPEs.
- Troubleshooting un-standardized/complex/special customers' solutions including TDM devices.
- Technical visits upon management request for a special technical need.
- Handling customers complains and communications through either phone conversations or mails.
- Suggest corrective/prevention action plan for any repeated/chronic network problems.
- Training and knowledge transfer to NOC upon request/planned.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnership with key vendors to be updated with the latest technology.
- Provide network support as and when required by other departments and clients.
- Coordinate the maintenance calendar and perform health check after the planned maintenances.
- Participates in customers’ solutions assessments, evaluation process and new products installations in coordination with other teams.
- Familiar with different DSLAMs; Paradyne, ZTE, D-Link, ZxDSL; its installation & configurations.
- Familiar with BPXs, MGXs & Routers (i.e. 7200 & ASR).
- Creating & tracing cross connections along the entire path; DSLAMs (IP nodes & ATM nodes), BPXs, MGXs, Routers.
- Creating PVC on the routers for each customer’s connection.
- Troubleshooting commands on different ISPs’ PEs.
- Familiar with the RADIUS & creating customers’ usernames as part of my provisioning task.
- Aware of different topologies’ & technologies’ solutions for ADSL customers’ connections & operations; i.e. Backhauling & AToM technologies.
- Installing & Troubleshooting Corporate customers working as MPLSoADSL technique.
- Using tools and utilities to resolve network performance and related system/network issues.
- Support DSL problems with customers back to back.
- Troubleshooting skills on different PEs.
- Good knowledge in Leased Lines gained from Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Proactively monitor the corporate customers' network and immediately communicate with the company's representative regarding network failures if happened.
- Isolate customer problem and handle escalations to appropriate support team level if need (relative to the appropriate Customer/Product/Service SLA and using time-based and severity criteria).
- Take the first call from Consumer clients on all day to day technical issues (provide the front-line support).
- Resolve customer issues by phone and by email, with regard to our troubleshooting.
- Participate with technician team to solve customer's problem which requires following up with the technician on site in addition to hand guidance.
- Troubleshoot CPE configuration problems related to customers from both customer and service provider sides.
- Manage communications with customers in event of scheduled/unscheduled service disruptions and/or outages.
- Providing an outage reports during the year regarding the customer's problem.