- Taking inbound calls in a call center environment by making reservations for upcoming events, which help to prepare, plan and finance a college education for potential clients.
- Also input data, verify and update entries in order to follow up with outbound calls for confirmation of appointment
- Profs, Unix, Word Perfect, Corel, DOS, Word, Windows/NT, Macess Vertexing System, Clarify,Lotus, Excel.
Confidential, Albany, NY
System Administrator AssistantResponsibilities:
- Assisted owner by answering phones, taking orders, organizing, billing and filing all contacts associated with the business.
Customer Service RepresentativeResponsibilities:
- Receive, respond and investigate telephone inquiries and complaints concerning benefit contracts, enrollment eligibility, billing and claim problems by assisting current and potential members.
Member Service AssociateResponsibilities:
- Receive emergency road service calls from members, verify membership, sign up members, add associates, renew memberships, and gather appropriate information to provide service then contact providers so they can assist members.
- Assisted the founder of this Non-Profit Organization by answering phones, drafting and typing letters for grant proposals and light filing.