- More than thirty years’ experience in application design, development and deployment.
- Ten years as a professional classroom trainer at the University and adult education levels.
- Fifteen years as a consultant interfacing with both end users and technical staff.
- Flexibility to move from client to developer with ease and from task to task with polish and skill while highlighting the capabilities of the team.
- leadership and management skills developed over more than twenty years in various industries.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and dedicated to ensuring every project gets done on time, within budget and with a minimum of stres.
- Quick study with the ability to master almost any material or concept.
- Fluent in many programming languages including Java, Perl, PHP, PowerScript, SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in a variety of operating systems including Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Comfortable on and off stage, in front of clients, management and technical staff.
- Works well within a team as both a participant and a leader.
- Adept at discerning a client or coworkers problem, translating it into technical language and providing an array of options to resolve the issue.
- Authored and published papers in both technical and non-technical arenas.
- Adept at systems analysis, software design and development.
- Skilled at taking customer requirements and turning them into functional design documents.
Systems Analyst / Software Engineer, California
- Oracle 10g, 11g
- SQL Navigator 6.4, TOAD for Oracle 10.5
- Wrote, debugged and tested simple and complex stored procedures, packages and functions, embedded SQL and end user queries written in PL/SQL.
- Performance tuned several components of the real time claims processing system to reduce claims processing time.
- Confidential SQL Server® 2000,Wrote, debugged and tested simple and complex stored procedures, embedded SQL and end user queries using T-SQL.
- Enhanced application performance through database stored procedures.
Software Engineer, California
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5
- Wrote, debugged and tested simple and complex stored procedures, embedded SQL and end user queries using T-SQL
- Core application logic designed, developed and maintained in stored procedures and triggers.
Application Developer, Simi Valley, California
- Confidential SQL ServerWrote, debugged and tested simple and complex stored procedures, embedded SQL and end user queries using T-SQL.
Senior Software, Diego California
- Adaptive Server Anywhere 9, Oracle 9i and 10g, Confidential SQL Server
- Oracle 8
- DBA for Confidential SQL Server 2005, 2008
- DBA for Oracle 9i and 10g
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL to manage data, databases, and move data from one database to another and for use in applications.
- Wrote simple and complex stored procedures, functions, packages, embedded SQL and end user queries in all database environments.
Application Developer, California
- Adaptive Server Anywhere 9 and Confidential SQL Server® 2000
- Converted application from Adaptive Server Anywhere to Confidential SQL Server 2005
- Wrote SQL and T-SQL stored procedures, embedded SQL and end user queries to manage data and databases and for use in applications.