I have experience with TCP/IP routing protocols. BGP, CIDR, EIGRP, IS - IS, IGRP, ODR, OSPF and RIP. I am a Network Engineer with Wide Area Network experience with Cisco hardware and software. I have experience with Windows Server 2003 Active Directory. I can communicate effectively with internal and external customers regarding the Network Equipment and Business decisions and requirements.
- Network systems security
- SSO WLAN
- Wide Area Networks
- LEAP, PEAP, WEP, WPA
- Cloud Computing
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Windows 2003, Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Linux, UNIX, Active Directory.
Networking: TCP/IP, BGP, CIDR, EIGRP, IS-IS, IGRP, ODR, OSPF and RIP, CISCO IOS, ISO/OSI, IPX/SPX, SNA, FDDI, QOS, Ethernet, Token Ring VoIP, VPN, IDS, SNMP, SSH, IPSec
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Install Cisco Network equipment, Routers and Switches. Cisco Access Control Server, Configure Cisco Clean Air Access Point, AirMagnet Survey, WCS management platforms, TCP/IP, IOS, ISO/OSI, IPX/SPX, SNA, FDDI, QOS, Ethernet, Token Ring and Internet routing protocols
Confidential, Chicago, IL
VoIP Telephone Technician
Assemble, test and install Cisco VoIP telephones. Troubleshoot pre-deployment issues within the network, Cisco Wireless Control Systems, SSO WLAN architectures, IOS, ISO/OSI, IPX/SPX, SNA, FDDI, QOS, Ethernet, and Token Ring
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Provide consultation and solutions to commercial and private client computer and network operations; setting up secure networks, troubleshooting software and hardware issues. Configuration of LWAP and antonymous APs, Deploy SSIDs,
- Installing, Configuring, managing Microsoft Windows 2003 & 2008 Servers.
- Designed and Implemented Microsoft Active Directory Environments
- Designed and implemented enterprise solutions involving VMware, NetApp, and Microsoft Technologies.
- Designs and develops shell scripts to facilitate system administration functions and end user solutions
- Broad experience with designing, implementing and troubleshooting VMware ESX server, VMware virtual center, setting up V-Motion, HA, DRS, and related VMware products such as VM Workstation, P2V converters, VM Backup products and other products for virtualization
- Managed and Configured the VMware Virtual Server and Virtual PC for testing and development
- Experienced with multi vendor operating systems which includes Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows.
- Monitoring Backups using Backup Tool & VERITAS Net Backup
- Responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of HP servers and storage hardware
- Experienced in Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL implementations and migrations.
- Provide technical support for the VMware based Virtual Infrastructure
Confidential - Morton Grove, IL
Field Service /Telecommunications Technician
- Field - troubleshooting complex hardware and software problems in Digital Phone Switching Systems in a CO and PBX environment
- Telecommunications - in the laboratory troubleshooting PCB to the component level.
- Production – preparing new telecommunications equipment, MTU, BMC, DPP, for delivery to operating companies.