- 5 years of experience with installing and rebuilding servers as well as desktops.
- 8 years of experience with system performance monitoring, security monitoring and providing technical support.
- 5 years of experience in server, desktop, and mobile device maintenance.
- 5 years of experience in networking.
- 5 years of experience dealing with mobile device such as IPhone, Windows Phone, Windows Tablets, IPad, and Androids.
- Technical Support
- Systems Installation,
- Configuration & Upgrading
- Project Management
- Productivity Improvement
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Virtualization Administration
- Customer Support
- Desktop Support
- Mobile Application & Device Management
- Network Administration
- Data Management
- System Administration
- Recovery Management
Confidential, Huntsville, AL
Systems Administrator / Computer Operator
- Resolve windows server hardware and software issues.
- Provide technical assistance concerning network user operations.
- Adjust server configurations and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Provide support for server administrative services such as DNS, DHCP, IIS, print and file servers.
- Support active directory task in adding new servers, workstations, and users to domains.
- Build, restore, configure and manage windows servers.
- Perform user data migrations.
- Deploy group policies and security software on windows servers.
- Perform security functions scanning for server vulnerabilities.
- Virtual server administration using VMware vSphere 5.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Manage, backup and restore file shares and user data using EMC software.
- Configure windows file shares assigning NTFS and share permissions.
Confidential, Fort Bragg, NC
System Analyst / Help Desk Technician
- Analyze network data to find evidence of network abuse and submit tickets.
- Resolve special circuit and cryptographic problems within network and data circuits.
- Provide software/hardware technical support.
- Add users and workstations to NIPR and SIPR networks using Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange issues and VPN connectivity.
- Provide technical support with VOIP and assign/reset IP addresses.
- Analyze, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues.
- Test and analyze network malfunctions as well as respond to BMC Remedy trouble tickets.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties pertinent to Help Desk.
- Provide phone, remote, and desk - side technical support to domain users.
- Provide support in configuration of windows systems, mobile communications devices, and peripheral equipment.
- Monitor systems logs.
- Build, repair, and troubleshoot windows desktops.
Confidential, Fort Bragg, NC
IT Specialist / Payroll Administrator
- Install, configure and maintain software and hardware systems.
- Provide technical support for hardware issues such as modems, printers, desktops, and telephones.
- Assist management and other company employees in solving computer related issues.
- Troubleshoot and configure windows operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair network connectivity issues.
- Build, repair and configure desktops.
- Troubleshoot issues with windows servers.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company documents and customers.
- Administer payroll, record employee hours, annual increases, and holiday pay.
- Calculate and audit payroll for 34 employees.