Over 10 years of work experience in various aspects of I.T. systems administration, and infrastructure, including cloud - based systems such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace. I am currently an adjunct teacher I.T.T. Technical Institute. I also provide part-time I.T. support for Confidential, as well as per-project work for an outsourcing company called PCSOS. I have had some recent exposure to programing in C#, and editing some code written in something called easylanguage. I am seeking a full-time I.T. role with a well established company.
- XHTML, C#
- Scripting Support
- Image Casting
- EMC (Data Mgt)
- Active Directory
- SMS/SAP Support
- Amazon S3 Cloud/Rackspace
- Training, Presentations
WORK HISTORY & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Information Systems Instructor - Waco, Texas
- Authorized for all I.T. and business classes.
- The classes I have taught are all I.T. related and include introductions to Computer Structure and Logic, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Linux.
Business Development Systems Analysis - Waco and Central Texas
- Provide part-time I.T., Web, and outsourcing services for Confidential .
- Provisioning of WAN network and other internal troubleshooting and maintenance efforts.
- Data access planning with specifc respect to migration of a PDM system to less proprietary methods.
Systems Analyst - Waco, TX
More detail regarding high-level infrustructure work: Business Development, Management, and Outsourcing
- Worked within departmental budget of approximately $7 million.
- Led and collaborated with teams to provide an upgrade to a teamcenter development project.
Network Security, Data Analysis, Hardware and Software Management, Analysis, and Repair
- Network access planning with respect to a hybrid UNIX environment. I developed the first interactive graphical interface to manage each system within a diverse UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Provisioned servers and managed storage with de-duplication (CISCO, EMC, SAN).
- Created a customized management and networked vulnerability analysis tool scripted to combine information from Active Directory, WMI Properties, Std OS Properties, and SMS into a single report.
Distributive (Cloud-Based) Architecture, Data Management, Infrastructure Development
Pilot tested a variety of enterprise products and solutions (Sharepoint, Distributed computing concepts with Parallels, Amazon S3, and a variety of failover approaches to infrastructure and data management).
- Introduced proof-of-concept re: ‘OS redundancy’. This was proven to significantly reduce expenses related to hardware, maintenance contracts, and backup.
- Developed failover and virtualization solutions for UNIX to Windows migration.
- Adopted the use of Universal Imaging techniques to cut OS deployment times.
- Developed intranets with Joomla, Wordpress, and other database-driven systems.