- Highly motivated, results - driven software engineer with more than 3 years of solid C++ Software Development experience.
- Experience in Full Software Development Life Cycle & relational databases.
- Versatile, quick-learner, willing to embrace new challenges.
- Patient and calm with excellent interpersonal abilities.
- Skilled at listening and gathering information.
- Exceptional academic record with Strong planning & execution skills along with a systematic approach.
- Requirements Analysis, Design & Implementation.
- Part of Protocol Stack Development Team involved in implementation of Layer 4 (Fragmentation & Reassembly Routines, Transport Header) and Layer 2 (FEC, MAC Header and Packet Loss Recovery).
- Implementation of Auxiliary Broadcast module which involved Interfacing with Tactical Application of Confidential for transmission of track data over sockets.
- Interfacing with HSDM Modems.
- Stored Procedures for deletion and restoration of messages.
- Currently, working as Associate Project manager and working on implementation of enhancements that come through change requests.
Technologies: C++\CLI, MySQL, MS .NET
- Part of Protocol Stack Development Team involved in implementation of Layer 4 (Fragmentation & Reassembly Routines) and Layer 2 (FEC and Packet Loss Recovery).
Technologies: C++, MySQL, Linux
- GUI enhancements specifically for Aviation platform.
- Implementation of Phone-book and Autodial Feature.
Technologies: VC++, Visual Basic 6.0
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL\SQL, Python
Tools: Visual Studio 2008, Sharepoint, VSS, Umbrello
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Modeling: UML, Design patterns, SDLC, Agile Methodology
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Fedora)