To get a competitive and challenging job to deliver best of my skills and make best use of my efforts in gaining experience and reward and to have reputed position in the IT field.
- Proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems.
- Exemplary academic record.
- Able to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of software, hardware, networking, operating system, and security application
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Works well in one - on-one and group settings.
- Superior analytical, and problem-solving abilities, with track record of improving operations.
Network Operations and Engineering
Network Analyst III-NOC
- Provide 7x24x365 network and systems monitoring.
- Configure , test and troubleshoot various networking devices before deployment, including Linux-base Servers, Routers, switches, firewall,
- Experience with Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VOIP, and configuring ASE (CSU), Juniper, DNS.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Skills in LAN/WAN technologies.
- BGP/EIGRP, Spanning tree, VLAN Troubleshooting.
- Monitor all aspects of Network, Systems and Network Infrastructure.
- Monitor the ticket queue for incoming tickets. Update and ensure tickets are complete and accurate.
- Network monitoring using smarts.
- Create, open, resolve and close escalated trouble tickets using clarify and freedom vision ticketing system.
- Escalate to Tech, On-call Duty Manager, IT and/or Development support when appropriate.
- Port activation and deactivation for conference use.
- Calling out circuit issue to ISP for resolution.
- Provide direct communication to affected users and Sites on outages and maintenance activities.
- Experience with Networking Protocols and Troubleshooting.
- Experience with Satellite, VSAT, Verizon3G (4G).
- Working with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and Cincinnati Bell.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- VoIP install.
- Configure, monitor, and insure connectivity of LAN, and WAN sites.
- Daily phone and email troubleshooting of server-based connection issues.
- Dispatch field technicians on various sites, and provide guidance for network devices connections, configuration and troubleshooting.
Confidential, Blue Ash, Ohio
- Provide 24 X 7 supports by working
- Help Desk / IT Support Analyst Supply Chain/Network
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users
- VMWARE Service Manager/ Call Manager
- VPN and remote access setup
- Monitoring and escalating calls
- Escalating calls to Level 3 team to look in their file
- Dispatch ticket if needs to send the tech to replace the pc or printers
- Networking, Network Printers, Handhelds, ISP, and HP switches, Routers, ISN
- Troubleshooting with PC, Routers, and switches
- Stop/start or if they not connecting to the internet
- Troubleshooting Router and switches are pinging
- Configuration them, perform system reboots/restarts.
- Resolving the issues about networking
- Send the command using Linux/Unix
- Updates / Backup
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- TCP/IP and assigning IP
- Setting up new pc and printer on network
- VPN, RF handheld
- EMPAC Administrator, Mainframe MVS and VSE platform Services, AS400, and Citrix
- Applications to reset the user id and password
- Give access to the other user
- Clock in/ clock out/ Keep tracking employee hours
Confidential, Miamisburg, Ohio
- IT Support
- Provided Desktops/ laptops computer help desk support
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues
- Printers issues/ set up new printer/ giving IP address
- HP Switch/ LAN switch configuration/ LAN/WAN technologies
- Routers/ install and configure/TCP/IP networking
- Multiple projects and assignments
- Active Directory/ Windows Active Directory - install and configure, Group Policies, Administration
- Giving access to the other employee
- Set up new user account on network
- File Transfer Protocol
- Antivirus - McAfee
- Network services
- Data Entry
- Computers Monitors Repair
Confidential, West Chester, Ohio
- Service Coordinator, Customer Service, Cashier
- Service Coordinator (lead about 20 or more cashiers)
- Audits Service Department and store gas station per five days a week
- Control Cash approximately $10,000 per day
- Provide customer service with return and exchange merchandise
- Answer approximately 50 - 60 phone calls per day
- Provide training to other employees at the customer service, service coordinator and cashiers.
- Have great knowledge of Western Union, U.S Postal, and Money Order and Lottery tickets
- Working as a cashier, control the computerized self-scan system
- Promoted from cashier, customer service desk to service coordinator
- Respect and greet each customer with smile
- IT/ Coordinator