Highly dedicated, results - oriented and hands-on IT professional offering years of progressively responsible experience and senior-level technical expertise in the technology industry. Seeking an advanced level data center architect position in a progressive company that values proven success in complex projects. Pursuing an employer that places high value on leading edge data center environment technologies, as well as proven discipline with planning and processes to maximize the success of the data center environment.SKILL
- vCloud Director, setup for multi lab groups and development work in isolated test groups
- vCloud Automation Center, implemented to provide a higher level of usability and insight on top of cloud director.
- F5 Load Balancers
- Cisco UCS 6100/6200 using 5100 Blade Chassis and B-Series Blade Servers
- EMC vMAX, Integration and Fiber Channel Configuration for VMware ESXi
- Cisco MDS Configuration on 6124/6148 Production Switch
- VMware ESXi 3.5/4.1/5.1/5.5 Full Administration and Deployment Including API Installation/Configuration to Cisco UCS, EMC, NetApp.
- Cisco Works, configuration, installation, implementation, and administration
- NetApp SAN Deployment/Configuration on FAS2050/3140, Limited SNAP Mirroring
- Cisco ASA firewall, Setup/Configuration & Maintenance
- Cisco IP Phone System call manager version 6.0 - 8.5
- Cisco/Aruba Wireless Troubleshooting/Configuration both thick and thin Access points as well as multi controller setup and configuration using Cisco WCS
- Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switching hands on 6500 VSS configuration as well as Nexus 7k HSRP/VPC/VDC
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server Full Administration, Active Directory, and Exchange, and GPO setup and definitions.
- Cisco Secure ACS Installation/Configuration/Reporting
- SolarWinds Orion Monitoring with APM and Configuration Manager Setup
- Project management and implementation, as well as budgeting and forecasting
- Skilled with infrastructure building Cat 3, 5 & 6 cabling, familiarity with both A & B wiring schemes as well as Fiber Optics.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Responsible for upgrade/installation and maintenance of (4) four locations, (1) one centralized datacenter supporting 1500 client devices. Primary systems include Cisco UCS, EMC vMAX, EMC VNX, VMware, Microsoft SCCM/SCSM/Lync/Exchange 2010/SQL 2005 - 2012, and various development applications
Director of IT Infrastructure
Confidential, Atmore, AL
- Lead designer/engineer for Wind Creek Wetumpka new construction network design. Working with Cisco as well as cisco partners to develop and purchase all network hardware in preparation for a multi-million dollar property set to go live October 2013.
- Lead designer/engineer for VMware migration and UCS consolidation. Worked with multiple engineers to design and implement a stable redundant environment for VMware, and migrate all server platforms to Cisco UCS.
- Managed/Developed and implemented all systems and infrastructure at Wind Creek Casino, 220 million dollar project. Responsible for all design and implementation of the core network and server systems.
Lead project designer for IT systems for Wind Creek Casino project. Designed and executed cable infrastructure, and Cisco data network. Worked with application providers to designed all corporate server systems and responsible for maintaining all systems. Responsible for providing training and documentation for new and existing systems to assist IT staff in day to day operations within Confidential .
Confidential, Mescalero, NM
Maintain Windows 2000/2003 Exchange and Active Directory server systems, as well as Cisco IP phone system. Provide support and maintenance as needed for Bartech hotel systems, Onity Key System, Oasis gaming system, AS400 and NetiQ application. Work with Network Administrator to maintain Cisco switches, routers and access points across the network. Provide periodic maintenance and basic repairs to user workstations, primarily windows XP with some Windows 2000, and corporate Ikon network printers.
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
Maintain, update and manage 60+ Windows Server 2000/2003 server applications, Exchange, Active Directory, casino operation systems, etc… Maintain and upgrade Bally gaming system and server migration. Install and manage Cisco networking equipment, switches, routers, pix, VPN, and management software (Cisco Works, ACS Cisco Secure) with emphasis on network security. Assisted and lead project planning and implementation; also, support in troubleshooting daily operation issues.
Confidential, Mescalero, NM
Maintain Windows 2000/2003 Exchange and Active Directory server systems, as well as Cisco IP phone system. Maintain Bartech hotel systems, maintain Onity Key System. Work with Network manager to maintain Cisco switches and access points across the network. Provide periodic maintenance to user workstations and Ikon printers.